Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all , beginner need a coach on heli.

hi all , me are a beginner on heli, well manage to buy a 2nd hand tx 6 chp and a mini titan , currently looking for a rx and lipo and charger.

went to ROTOR they wan to charge me $40 to do the set up and ....adjustment. but have some feed back from luckysoul..... not about the $40, but i wont learn.. more if i love this hobby should get someone to teach u and hand on.

hope that any bro there can guide me at yr convient time, but i abit slow learner.

thanks in advance.

Which mode of tx did u decide to fly or comfortable to fly?

Anyone who is willing to help cannot really help if you do not fly the same mode as him.

BTW, I am a mode-2 flyer. I am also flying mini T.

PM me if I can be of any help. Cos I understand how a beginner feels when he has no one to guide him (which happened to me the first time I wanted to fly a heli).

Comment

Originally posted by jk8222 View Post
      hi all , me are a beginner on heli, well manage to buy a 2nd hand tx 6 chp and a mini titan , currently looking for a rx and lipo and charger.

went to ROTOR they wan to charge me $40 to do the set up and ....adjustment. but have some feed back from luckysoul..... not about the $40, but i wont learn.. more if i love this hobby should get someone to teach u and hand on.

hope that any bro there can guide me at yr convient time, but i abit slow learner.

thanks in advance.
      first of all,
      1. Where do you stay?
      2. Wat is ur Tx model?
      3. Wat is the Tx Frequency?
      4. Wat is ur budget for the charger?

Comment

i am a newbie too.. let me know if got some kind of newbie flights/learning going on

flying a mini titan too

Comment

Actually its good if u can join the fun fly session at places such as bishan, yishun or sembawang n some other places. many helpful flyers around. I'm a beginer in heli too, and have benefitted from attending these fun fly sessions, and also make frens with fellow flyers anyway I'm using mode 1 n mini titan, and staying in yishun, if u're nearby just give me a shout I'll help as much as I can tho I'm not pro
          http://www.rcpics.net/member/Rca

Comment

Without guidance will take you about 4-6 months to learn hovering.
            With guidance will take you 3 weeks-6weeks to learn hovering.

Funfly up north
            The big basketball court opposite Yishun polyclinic every Wednesday from 8pm-10.45pm. (10 minutes walking distance from Yishun MRT)

The big field opposite Block 509 Wellington circle every Sunday from 2pm-7pm. (15 minutes walking distance from Sembawang MRT)

There's Mode 1, Mode 2 and Mode 3 flyers over there to guide you for free. Just bring along a few girls. Just kidding.
            今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
            不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
            长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
            Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
            If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
            Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
            Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
            Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
            Outrage 550 (FB)6's
            Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
            Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
            Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Originally posted by jk8222 View Post

thanks in advance.
              So, u got yur Mini-Titan from luckysoul?
              "To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Radio man View Post
                Without guidance will take you about 4-6 months to learn hovering.
                With guidance will take you 3 weeks-6weeks to learn hovering.

Funfly up north
                The big basketball court opposite Yishun polyclinic every Wednesday from 8pm-10.45pm. (10 minutes walking distance from Yishun MRT)

The big field opposite Block 509 Wellington circle every Sunday from 2pm-7pm. (15 minutes walking distance from Sembawang MRT)

There's Mode 1, Mode 2 and Mode 3 flyers over there to guide you for free. Just bring along a few girls. Just kidding.
                bro, u already got a sexy avatar to keep u accompanied liaw lah

btw learning to hover depends on individual, can be less than 3 weeks or even few days for some <-- not me.
                http://www.rcpics.net/member/Rca

Comment

Originally posted by Rcaddict View Post
                  bro, u already got a sexy avatar to keep u accompanied liaw lah

btw learning to hover depends on individual, can be less than 3 weeks or even few days for some <-- not me.
                  Sexy meh.....I still prefer this kind of shot without panty
                  It took me about 4 months to learn hovering without guidance, total crashes about 34 times
                  今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
                  不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
                  长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
                  Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
                  Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
                  Outrage 550 (FB)6's
                  Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
                  Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

hi guys.. i think i can come along on wed.. please let me know if its onz..

my contact is 97503422 if u guys dun mind smsing me ..

i still got problem with my mini titan so may not fly but will go down

Comment

Originally posted by sibehsong View Post
                      hi guys.. i think i can come along on wed.. please let me know if its onz..

my contact is 97503422 if u guys dun mind smsing me ..

i still got problem with my mini titan so may not fly but will go down
                      Ok. My cellphone no is 82889900. Larry L.J
                      Mode 1 or Mode 2?
                      今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
                      不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
                      长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
                      Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
                      Outrage 550 (FB)6's
                      Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
                      Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

mine is mode 1 35mhz..

Comment

Me too. Mode 1. For your info I'm a beginner too. But don't worry there's a few senior guys over there. I'm not up to standard yet.

Senior scale flyer funfly
                          Every Thursday from 8pm-9.30pm opposite Block 924 Yishun central coffeeshop and Post office. They are very good in mechanical, electronic and flybarless.
                          今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
                          不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
                          长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
                          Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
                          Outrage 550 (FB)6's
                          Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
                          Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Interesting...

So, Mini Titan is a beginner heli?

I thot only Honey Bee FP or co-axial ones like Lama, etc.
                            "To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times." - Mark Twain

Comment

you r dragon slayer

you jump start with mini titan......its actually far far advance than half of the flier here in this forum..

i am still hovering my Lama bro...but not stable...
                              A wise man FLYing with a supportive wife..
                              A poor man Hovering with a nagging wife..

Comment

Working...
                              X