Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G2 with 1 addon is not worth 300?

Well, if anyone knows the market price, a standard G2 package alone is 460+

with one addon on it will cost you at least 500. So the price i am offering is very reasonable.

Comment

If you know what is the market price for G3, then you won't want to buy a G2 for more.

Comment

Well then there must be something wrong with their website. And appologize if the price i set is too high.
        i would be appreciated if anyone could tell me the current price for a G2?

Comment

Originally posted by goloops
          Well then there must be something wrong with their website. And appologize if the price i set is too high.
          i would be appreciated if anyone could tell me the current price for a G2?
          a used G2 should be around $200ish

Comment

A new g3 is 350.

Comment

I think i am selling my g2 at the wrong time of the year. Heard from someone that ntc is having a year end sale, a g3 that was selling for 460 now goes for 350.

Originally posted by haowee

Comment

Comment

LOwer yr price....
                  *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
                  I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

G2 260 addon 30, take all for 280. Everyone happy with the price?

Originally posted by Helicopter
                    LOwer yr price....

Comment

And for Tracon and skylark991, i dont really understand what your real intension is by posting such comments, I only want to sell something here and have no intension to make money out of it, if you think my price is too high and wants to "HELP" then please Pm me like all the rest of the nice ppl did.

Anyway I didnt set my price for no reason it was stated in the ntc website, its just that they didnt update their price list on the web. And I also dont go to the shops very often.

Originally posted by tracon
                      No point getting G2. Go and get G3. It is so much better. Paying S$300 for used G2 is just not worth it .

Comment

I dont think they have any evil intentions lah. They just want to let you know the price is high and hard to sell unless the price is attraction.

Originally posted by goloops
                        And for Tracon and skylark991, i dont really understand what your real intension is by posting such comments, I only want to sell something here and have no intension to make money out of it, if you think my price is too high and wants to "HELP" then please Pm me like all the rest of the nice ppl did.

Anyway I didnt set my price for no reason it was stated in the ntc website, its just that they didnt update their price list on the web. And I also dont go to the shops very often.
                        *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
                        I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

I also dont hope so. but the way they write doesnt look very friendly.

I dont think they have any evil intentions lah. They just want to let you know the price is high and hard to sell unless the price is attraction.

Comment

Thanks Helicopter. I am not good in expressing in words. My intention is to tell you that the price is high and hard to sell, people will most likely go for G3. For your info, there is a shop which sells the G3 for S$380 all year round. But I will not mention the name of the shop here as the owner doesn't support our forum. I hope no hard feelings !

Comment

Originally posted by skylark991
                              Thanks Helicopter. I am not good in expressing in words. My intention is to tell you that the price is high and hard to sell, people will most likely go for G3. For your info, there is a shop which sells the G3 for S$380 all year round. But I will not mention the name of the shop here as the owner doesn't support our forum. I hope no hard feelings !
                              glad that you clarify ..its always sensitive when ppl make comments about the seller's price..

well..goloops probably knows best at what price to set..and if i were him, i wouldn't want to lose too much too..

think i better shut up..

Comment

Glad to see the cloudy weather starts to clear here, hope tmr is going to be a sunny day too, so that everyone can fly again!

And most importantly my stuffs are still up for sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X