Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Realflight G2

Got this to let go, together with add ons 1,2,3,4,5. All got original box as shown in the photos. PM me your price ( add on 1,2,3,5 are duplicated copies )

here are the photos

Comment

Yummy .... Would you consider partial trade with The World Model Ms America?

Subsidiary of Radar Co Ltd specialized in producing RC planes and hobby accessories under TWM, Wings Maker, Robophilo, ToughLon & LighTex brand names.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

partial trade

Hi Mike, so how does the deal go?

Originally posted by HZM
        Yummy .... Would you consider partial trade with The World Model Ms America?

Subsidiary of Radar Co Ltd specialized in producing RC planes and hobby accessories under TWM, Wings Maker, Robophilo, ToughLon & LighTex brand names.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Sorry had to pass. Just realise comp not fast enuf to run G2

Upz for u

Mike

Comment

No prob man

Originally posted by HZM
            Sorry had to pass. Just realise comp not fast enuf to run G2

Upz for u

Mike

Comment

Trade

Would you consider a partial trade with a ADSL Ethernet Modem Model:Hurricane 9000/c + cash topup of $50

Comment

partial trade

Hi Sokun, thanks for the offer, but i would prefer cash.

Originally posted by sokun
                Would you consider a partial trade with a ADSL Ethernet Modem Model:Hurricane 9000/c + cash topup of $50

Comment

WHen you said the add-on 1,2,3,5 are copies. What does this mean ? You keep the original and sell the copies ? Is this pirate software ?

Comment

Just to clear things up

the addons 1,2,3,5 are copies i get from somewhere else, and i dont have the original copies. Dont really want to sell the copies only, its just a give away for those who want to buy the whole set + the addon 4. Hope it doesnt disappoint those who have pmed me for the addons only. thanks

Comment

You don't have the original but you are giving away copies. Can I say that you are indicating that you are selling original copies but giving other 'non original add-on' as a plus ? Admin : Care to comment on this as you mentioned that dealing of pirated software is not allowed in this forum ?

Originally posted by goloops
                      the addons 1,2,3,5 are copies i get from somewhere else, and i dont have the original copies. Dont really want to sell the copies only, its just a give away for those who want to buy the whole set + the addon 4. Hope it doesnt disappoint those who have pmed me for the addons only. thanks

Comment

Well, if it offends anyone here i will just keep the copies to myself. Not trying to make money by selling duplicated stuff here. Hope U feel better with this Seletar_tower

So the revised deal goes like this:

Realflight G2 with addon 4 only.
                        Interested party Please do not try to ask me for other addons becasue i have already destroyed them.

Originally posted by seletar_tower
                        You don't have the original but you are giving away copies. Can I say that you are indicating that you are selling original copies but giving other 'non original add-on' as a plus ? Admin : Care to comment on this as you mentioned that dealing of pirated software is not allowed in this forum ?

Comment

G2

Price for the G2 package and the addon 4 is $330. willing to sell separatly.

Comment

G2

300 anyone?

Comment

No point getting G2. Go and get G3. It is so much better. Paying S$300 for used G2 is just not worth it .

Comment

Working...
                              X