Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-WOWW back out from winning bid without responding to me.
    ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

JuniorCruz

JuniorCruz asked to reserve a plane for him saying need to wait for his payday end of month.

I held for him only for him to disappear, no reply to message, not even a simple answer to say sorry he is giving up the deal.

A**

Comment

Not interested in selling still scold vulgarities at customers asking valid questions.
        Why post a sell ad is you can't be bothered to sell it?

His advert post was here.

Including photo in case he changes nicks/accounts...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9701.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	973928

Comment

karlspiez, someone who can't keep time and appointment. No courtesy to inform too.

Comment

karlspiez works offshore

He works offshore (autoroams) and travels to work by ship. He could have been held up.

Comment

Explain.

Joed-I work irregular hour.

My hp iis 24/7 non stop with email n call for ops.

I tried to squeeze time for u but unfortunately thing happen.
              I have done many deal.
              Or maybe I forgotten to put up to my convenience.

No hard feeling. But I text u sorry n try to make arrangements.

Fyi I offshore now. Duty call.

Bro remauled thks for explaining.
              I appreciate those deal with me knows me best.
              For those who dont... well that life.

Comment

Originally posted by joed View Post
                karlspiez, someone who can't keep time and appointment. No courtesy to inform too.
                I bot iPad and laptop from Karl recently. I have no issue with him and moreover offered to help me in setting up my 450 Heli.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                  I bot iPad and laptop from Karl recently. I have no issue with him and moreover offered to help me in setting up my 450 Heli.
                  I empathize with Karl. He has a routine to keep & so do I. I'm not about to evaluate whose time is more precious. Facts is he missed his appointment & I wasted my trip with no deal done. That's life.

Comment

Hi guys, yesterday Night i received a sms from this No 98009007, and i am selling a Walkera MircoHeli RTF. He sms me And tell me CFM buying from Me, and told me that he will coming to collect this morning at my place, but end up, he did not sms me or call me, instead i give him msg. and he told me he want to withdraw back the deal from.

And i did ask him his name in DaddyHobby he told me (z040050). But i guess was not the real Name in DH forum..

SO i suggested and take down his Contact No, So u will Know in future.. 98009007.

Freaking Speaking this is my first time Put a remark on ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
                      Hi guys, yesterday Night i received a sms from this No 98009007, and i am selling a Walkera MircoHeli RTF. He sms me And tell me CFM buying from Me, and told me that he will coming to collect this morning at my place, but end up, he did not sms me or call me, instead i give him msg. and he told me he want to withdraw back the deal from.

And i did ask him his name in DaddyHobby he told me . But i guess was not the real Name in DH forum..

SO i suggested and take down his Contact No, So u will Know in future.. 98009007.

Freaking Speaking this is my first time Put a remark on ppl.
                      had some bad experiences with the buyer before..cfm the deal and bailed out at the last minute...(z040050) is his nick here on dh.

Comment

Originally posted by delta View Post
                        had some bad experiences with the buyer before..cfm the deal and bailed out at the last minute...(z040050) is his nick here on dh.
                        ok tks for the share... Damn LOW BALLER SHIT. No money den dun play expensive RC stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
                          ok tks for the share... Damn LOW BALLER SHIT. No money den dun play expensive RC stuff....
                          he bailed out on the first item and when i was selling the second item dare to low ball me some more... wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by delta View Post
                            he bailed out on the first item and when i was selling the second item dare to low ball me some more... wtf?
                            Chill guys, it happened to me too. He confirms an item and then backs out the last minute when you're going to meet him. It happened to me twice on the same item, but at least he gave me a reason both times, but still, I don't think a serious buyer would do such a thing.

First he said he was interested in my item. Next, he tried to bargain and lowball me, and I gave in, partially. When it was about time to deal, he told me that his iPad screen cracked and he had to repair it, and he had no money to pay me, and he back out. I was a little disappointed, but still alright with it.

Then a few hours later, he said that he managed to dig out some funds for it, and wanted to meet up again. I arranged to meet up with him the next day, and he said that he was confirm going to buy it this time. The next day, he told me that the item that he ordered just arrived, and he didn't expect it to arrive so quickly, and he backed out again.

So the moral of the story is, if anyone is going to deal with this guy, don't take his offers too seriously, he will likely back out after giving you some "excuse"...

If you have other potential buyers, just let the item go...

Comment

Rockinanko (Marcus Khong if that is true)

Seems I had to post it here, sorry my mistake.

I also got a picture from his (now closed) facebook account.

Any help is welcome.

Comment

Just want to share my experience with this guy:

TIM@WorkSg and mobile: 97430734, stay Pasir Ris.

Asked me to reserve motor for him and say pick up either tomorrow or day after. The very next day msg me again to say sorry he cannot make it and giving up the deal.

I mean its not some big issue, but my previous buying experience with him was also bad. Sold me a plane with badly bent propeller shaft and esc solder joints covered not by heat shrink tubes but black tape. Hear other stories about this guy too.

He has another nick in the forum, if i were you i stay far away from this fellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X