Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm

upz for chngee. thanks for the nice and wonderful belt cp. am really having fun flying it now even though its just basic hovering. nice and hassle free seller. not forgetting a smooth transaction. and thanx for the batt too. cheers and happy flying bro...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Comment

good seller: Madflurry

trust me he is not mad. prefer to cally him flurry.

bought 4 digital servos from him and despite me being 1 hour late, cant find the way, he was forgiving.

Comment

Great guy UFO 007

Bought his miniz clone and also mini z overland.Very helpful even after 3 weeks of the transaction,still willing to help me solve the problem for mini z clone.Turn out to be a mismatch crystal and he help me swap it for free.

Comment

nice guy -> joed

THANK joed for giving me FOC the roll of copper tape i been looking for. and further thk for taking the effort to post it to me, and paying for the postage.

Great Nice Guy!!
          sigpic

Helis:
          Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
          Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
          Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
          Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
          Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Please mark this man, HotDogBun

one word, satisfactory;

Current Blink²:
            Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
            Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History Blink²:
            Belt-CP
            Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
            Nate Waddoups

Comment

good seller sibehsong

bought a mini titan motor frm sibehsong, motor not only came with pinion, m3 screw, there is a special cooling mod done on it. its like a super small prop that cools the motor while flying. extremly nice mod, thx bro

Comment

Buying rc stuff from the man who called Izharshalleh is perfectly good, good person, good service, and also good deal,..... thanks a lot bro......

Comment

Please mark this Nickname : yvesgoh.....

n Only one word for this guy : awesome and satisfactory.....Thanks a lot bRo...

Comment

Great Seller

Dealt with NISMOPOWER today.bought his TigerMoth.Gave me a ride to ATM which is 10mins walk away and sent me back home.Taught me stuffs and gave me a capacitor which was nt stated in the transaction.I was told that it has something to do with Spektrum lockout.Very friendly bro,took time to explain all stuffs about the bird to me.Ups for him and looking forward to deal with him again
                    Plane 1:
                    FreeWing F-15
                    Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
                    GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
                    Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

He is an easy-going buyer & seller.

Originally posted by JieZ View Post
                      Dealt with NISMOPOWER today.bought his TigerMoth.Gave me a ride to ATM which is 10mins walk away and sent me back home.Taught me stuffs and gave me a capacitor which was nt stated in the transaction.I was told that it has something to do with Spektrum lockout.Very friendly bro,took time to explain all stuffs about the bird to me.Ups for him and looking forward to deal with him again
                      If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

Originally posted by ehawk View Post
                        He is an easy-going buyer & seller.
                        Hi Ben ( Lplate). You read the post? Good words from the humble Mr. Ang. Hope other who knows Nismopower will follow suit. Thanz.

Comment

flyfly

hes a good seller. i was late for about 40mins as i was rushing back from school. he waited at the bus stop and when i arrived, he explained the heli, brought it to the field to test hover, before switching to my rx to do some settings. but hes using futaba so SiBehSong ( desmond ) helped me instead. gave me some spares and bought a new blade holder for me. hassle free and good seller

Comment

Sibehsong!

Very Very good seller, i needed a motor, he msn-ed me and tell me had a spare dualsky 3550kv motor, so he asked me if i wanted. Today, (friday) end school 12.30pm. only free until 2 cause got CCA. and the rain was HUGE. i asked if he could come over my school pass me, he drove all the way from his house, AMK/YCK area, over to bedok, just to pass me. even got a new 15T pinion for me!

Comment

hi , Thanks Mr Mok ( Jet Hobby )

HI All,

Really dont know , which sector to put this remarks, but i really wan to share this with all DH members.

My experience with RC is only less than 4th mth. with some recommed from fellow DH members i got this Lipo Charger from Jet Hobby, after almost 3 mth the thgs broke down, so today i bring down and ask his advise. after some testing, without any question, he change a brand new want for me. i was so shock , and though that he will help me send for repair, but he just change it.

not only this times, i bought 2 receiver, before oso spoil, and he oso just change it . To all DH members, this is the service we all want.

good work Jet Hobby, will only recomment this shop to other RC friends of mine.

Regards,

JK8222

( to the adminstors, i am not promoting for jet hobby , is really my experience if offended any others, i am sorry , please dont ban me like Honda R Club ).

Comment

Originally posted by jk8222 View Post
                                HI All,

Really dont know , which sector to put this remarks, but i really wan to share this with all DH members.

My experience with RC is only less than 4th mth. with some recommed from fellow DH members i got this Lipo Charger from Jet Hobby, after almost 3 mth the thgs broke down, so today i bring down and ask his advise. after some testing, without any question, he change a brand new want for me. i was so shock , and though that he will help me send for repair, but he just change it.

not only this times, i bought 2 receiver, before oso spoil, and he oso just change it . To all DH members, this is the service we all want.

good work Jet Hobby, will only recomment this shop to other RC friends of mine.

Regards,

JK8222

( to the adminstors, i am not promoting for jet hobby , is really my experience if offended any others, i am sorry , please dont ban me like Honda R Club ).
                                Good to hear good comments from u.

Anyway u won't get ban here as Jet Hobby is an approved vendor in DH

Comment

Working...
                                X