Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack , George & companies...Great vendor!
    *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
    I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

Helicopter

Thanks Helicopter who gives some of his unused Heli parts for free. He even post it to my home for free. Once again, Thank you very much. Hope we could meet up one day for coffee or tea.

Comment

fastfretguit
        no fuss buyer.
        huh

Comment

Ang

No fuss buyer.
          I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

Great seller - pilot_bear!!

great deal bro! nice meeting you that day..
            this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Customer oriented

great service from Unorthodox Sniper and company

Comment

wish

great guy to deal with.. very patient as i had to keep re-scheduling, finally he sent item down to me!

thanks very much dude.. hope to fly you with soon.

Comment

mathsinstrument: Good no fuss buyer.
                  huh

Comment

HZM-Service

Hi,

Kudos to HZM, whom despite me telling him not to deliver an item, took the trouble to send it to me, this a day after the birth of his second child.

Also offered me a no questions asked refund if the GB i bought did not work!

Excellant attitude and a delight to deal with!!

Thanks dude!
                    Nicholas
                    Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose : janis joplin

Comment

almtmd

(almtmd ) no fuss buyer.

Mike

Comment

epbwu

puntual meet up and a very patience guy despite some changes in timing.all item are NIB as claim.very honest seller!!it makes a buyer felt very secure of the stuff purchased.

Comment

Ammo is one of the best peoeple I've dealt with, Prompt and very honest seller! very helpful and a great mentor...
                          sar.ratha@me.com
                          DEVIL

Comment

Got the X-twin toy from dean_amd. Small buy but he was nice and patient with my constant changing of collection time(i have a dynamic schedule)
                            8UHP
                            Easyglider stock setup(DECOMMED) (new one coming soon)
                            World Models 'Voodoo' mustang

Comment

Thumb Up for mack. After service very good... The batt that was sent to me by mail was nicely pack... Covered with protection...
                              The more you fly, the better you are!

Comment

"Ang" is superb! bought my gyro no qns asked! One of the best ppl to deal with(Togther with Freyasinaz and Pilot_bear)

Comment

Working...
                                X