Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HYPERION FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR EOS0610i NET AND DUO CHARGERS!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the EOS0606i? Need upgrade?
    Go back in one piece to fly another day.
    Having fun yet?
    36.39mhz
    40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
      what about the EOS0606i? Need upgrade?
      They are Intermediate Level chargers (50W) but we will give free HP-EOS06-PCCBL PC Cable in all new EOS0606i DC and AD chargers purchased.
      The intended purpose of the cable is for future upgrades if the engineers release the firmware. Not now yet. (as we are still waiting for further instructions). However users of 0606 chargers still need the HP-TI-PRGUSB Interface cable for your PC Link with the EOS06-PCCBL cables.

As it is right now, all the EOS0606 chargers need no updates as they serve only 50W output... unlike the 0720Net and 0610 DUO which are 250W and 360W (Sync), which updated conditions are better and conducive for the new 5C G3 Lipos.

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
      200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
      2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
      Tel : +65 6293 3968
      Official You Tube Channel
      FACEBOOK :

Comment

EOS Insight Logging for NET3 and DUO3

Since the release of the latest 0720iNET3 and 0615iDUO3 chargers, we have many enquiries regarding the use of EOS Insight logging software for the NET3 and the DUO3.

Those new chargers comes with the latest integrated PC interface (with free USB Cable) and makes the new users wonder which software should they download. Well the good news is that the NEW EOS Insight 2009 for NET3 and DUO3 will be released this month.

As some who called us can recall we have replied currently they are in BETA, the latest words from HYPERION confirmed they will soon be ready by the Hyperion engineers before end of this month and be released world-wide...

I will keep all new NET3 and DUO3 users update here and if you have friends who are not in this forum, please do inform them by word of mouth about the news.

Currently the existing EOS INSIGHT Software (released back in 29 DEC 2008) are for the EOS0606i and EOS0610i NET/DUO chargers and they work flawlessly but not on the new 0720NET3 and 0615DUO3 for obvious reasons (they are completely new chargers) - hence please do not use that software as they will not serve the new NET3 and DUO3s

Meantime have a look at this video screenshots of the EOS Insight in action if you get it to work properly.

KINDLY NOTE:
        1) EOS0610NET and DUO / EOS0606i charger users, you have to get the HP-TI-PRGUSB interface to connect to the PC Port cable
        2) New EOS0720iNET3 / EOS0615iDUO3 users - all are integrated when you first bought the chargers - so you need not require extra interface cables!

That's all we have for now

Cheers!

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
        200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
        FACEBOOK :

Comment

New software update for EOS INSIGHT Logging Software for Windows PC (v1.4.0.41, relased JULY 25 2009)
          Users for EOS 0720iNET3 and EOS 0615iDUO3 can now use this latest software to log your charging. Previously not possible.
          For 0720i-NET3, 0615iDUO2 (or other v3 series chargers) no additional cabling or adapter is required. USB is built-in.

EOS0606i Chargers need HP-TI-PRGUSB USB Interface (sold separately)

Please click here to download as ZIP files and run from your directory : EOS INSIGHT V1.4.0.41

Thank you.
          Last edited by SKYHOBBIES; 30-07-2009, 02:42 AM.

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
          FACEBOOK :

Comment

EMETER 2 Firmware Update

Updated Emeter PC SUITE Software released as of July 25 2009 with some great added features
            Firmware version v2.11 has also been released as of July 25 2009 (update firmware before using the new SUITE software)

Please click here to download as ZIP files : EMETER 2 PC SUITE- Latest
            Please click here to download as ZIP files : EMETER2 Firmware v2.11

This update allows the Phase Tacho (HP-EM2-TACHBL) to be able to log via RDU and displayed your RPM during your flight.
            The RPM data will be displayed on your Emeter after your flight when you download your log files into the Emeter.

Please note, you need to download the zip files into your SD Card via card reader and insert the card back into the Emeter and perform the A,B,C,D button firmware update. (as per your user manual)

Regards

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
            FACEBOOK :

Comment

Those who have difficulties updating / understanding the EMETER updates please feel free to approach me for assistance Please remember to bring your EMeter2, RDU and SD Card along. (Important)

For EOS Insight Logging Software update, you have to perform it on your own PC/Notebook as the link above are for you to download directly into your application PC. - Just unzip it and drop the application .exe file into your usual application folders

Regards

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
              FACEBOOK :

Comment

Working...
              X