Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't know why, i also cannot sleep leh, how jason, wantan noodles @ jc rd first, then go back and see video part 2

Comment

must call Jep, he cheo me today
      JCho

Comment

Needless to say, this video gives a good head start for year 2006. Good job.

However, the starting not so good ... .. not very complete. Where got people wake up, brush teeth and take breakfast without going to pee first.....

Comment

Got a msg from RX, part 2 is coming....

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
          (

Comment

Originally posted by fullmoon
            Needless to say, this video gives a good head start for year 2006. Good job.

However, the starting not so good ... .. not very complete. Where got people wake up, brush teeth and take breakfast without going to pee first.....
            Got la...the pee part was censored, RX said he wants to keep tis place clean, dont want to get kick out again...

For Sale

(

Comment

My sixth sense says RX has fallen asleep infront of his PC... .. part 2 not coming already i think...

For Sale

(

Comment

Maybe he is drinking alot of water right now to complete the video for Part 1 morning session..

Comment

I also think he is sleeping with his dog now...part 2 maybe in a few hours time....maybe 4am he will go back his office to work on his DC3
                  JCho

Comment

Warbird Pilot Part 2

Enjoy har ....

Comment

WAAH! You put so many different times of video all ROJAK together-ar!

Thanks Rx300, i will recommend to CO (Commanding Officer) to give you a Medal of Excellence

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBoy
                        WAAH! You put so many different times of video all ROJAK together-ar!

Thanks Rx300, i will recommend to CO (Commanding Officer) to give you a Medal of Excellence
                        Can exchange for Airplane or not?

Comment

Originally posted by RX300
                          Can exchange for Airplane or not?
                          Static Aluminium Model Aircraft.....with stand.

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
                            Static Aluminium Model Aircraft.....with stand.
                            Or one free installation service for a Top Flight kit.

Comment

Originally posted by RX300
                              Or one free installation service for a Top Flight kit.
                              You must ask he allied or
                              JCho

Comment

Originally posted by Jcho
                                You must ask he allied or
                                By the way , must let you know this. If you want to get your P51 recorded in Vid while being killed by a Zero in mid air , then quickly polish your plane . Because the next flim will be based on "Aerial Kills"

Comment

Working...
                                X