Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstroBoy
    RX300, Stuka,

You 2 better start your new build threads on your DC-3 and P-47 warbirds soon, we cannot wait forever
    By the way I have almost finished spray painting the body. Wings will be next. Then i will post some X files here.

Comment

Oi Bludder! Post in a new DC-3 thread hor, not here ley, this one onlee for ZeLo ley!

Comment

Oi Bludder! Post in a new DC-3 thread hor, not here ley, this one onlee for ZeLo ley!
        Oi I Eng-glish no good only action action . Just like jackie chan movie.

Comment

Dear all,

Just came back not long ago. Looking at the amount of new thread, looks like I have missed out a lot of good stuff. So when will be the big meet?

Comment

Not Yet! Still need to have more stick-time to practise straffing the US carriers from high level

What the heck!, once run out of ammunitions, RAM the carrier Lah!

BANZAI!!!

Comment

Not Yet! Still need to have more stick-time to practise straffing the US carriers from high level

What the heck!, once run out of ammunitions, RAM the carrier Lah!

BANZAI!!!
              Oi wrong ship ley. This is not the correct ship lah. This one can off the sky 100 km away

Comment

AIYAH! That foam carrier is for target practise in my backyard ocean, not real one, so they also no bullets and missiles to shoot at me!

Don't care if it's a modern foam carrier or not, it got no surface-to-air missles nor Phalanx machine guns, interestingly the 1940s aircraft carriers still look the same from the sky ley! So shoot lor!!!

TORA TORA TORA!!!

"EEEAAAAUUUU!!!!!

RATATATATATATATAT!!!!!

Comment

AIYAH! That foam carrier is for target practise in my backyard ocean, not real one, so they also no bullets and missiles to shoot at me!

Don't care if it's a modern foam carrier or not, it got no surface-to-air missles nor Phalanx machine guns, interestingly the 1940s aircraft carriers still look the same from the sky ley! So shoot lor!!!

TORA TORA TORA!!!

"EEEAAAAUUUU!!!!!

RATATATATATATATAT!!!!!
                  Seow ah !!! You are crazy pilot ...

Comment

Umm sounds fishy... allied carrier with no protection could be a decoy by alliestp trap Zero pilots watch out for allied fighters coming out of the sun

Comment

Originally posted by DennisP
                      watch out for allied fighters coming out of the sun
                      WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

ALLIED PILOTS ---> & BOOZING!

Too much merrying and spirit-drinking on the Carrier at this time of the year lah!

Carrier UK Cook to Carrier pilot:" Would you like another Sheperd's Pie?!"

Comment

watch Your Back Rafe Is Coming From Behind
                        Last edited by Jcho; 22-12-2005, 11:54 AM.
                        JCho

Comment

Yah Yah, you are in XX country boozing with customer also right???

Rifi? who is Rifi? you mean Rafe? He busy crashing, buying & building plane lah , no time to be on my 6

Comment

Yah Yah, you are in XX country boozing with customer also right???

Rifi? who is Rifi? you mean Rafe? He busy crashing, buying & building plane lah , no time to be on my 6
                            Wah he so early already Drunk ar ???

Comment

Originally posted by Jcho
                              watch Your Back Rafe Is Coming From Behind
                              Ok Ok! My Ear Deaf Already!!!

Comment

Sorry your engine too loud
                                JCho

Comment

Working...
                                X