Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500size Airwolf

My heliartist 500size Airwolf. Been flying this for a long while already. Its a great heli and flies well.

Insides of the fuselage.

Comment

Made a flight demo video from this morning's flight. If u have lived thru the 80's before, TURN UP the volume of ur PC!!!

Enjoy :

Comment

Nice timing....

Comment

Originally posted by wangzx View Post
          Nice timing....
          Good cameraman too.

Comment

wah, so nice.

Can you get into RC cars and do Knight Rider as well?
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

coool

Hey thanks for sharing sure brings back memories as a kid. Watched airwolf in afternoons after school back in the days lol.
              Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
              Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Originally posted by noob View Post
                Hey thanks for sharing sure brings back memories as a kid. Watched airwolf in afternoons after school back in the days lol.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4u-0C9cqrI
                Afternoon??? I tot I watched the series during prime time, 8 or 9pm then. Anyway, its a great show and they dont do such shows anymore like Blue Thunder, Street Hawk, Knight Rider, A-Team and of course Airwolf.

Ahh, how can I forget Magnum P.I too, featuring a ferrari and MD500 heli.

Comment

Wah Adrian!!1 The blade rotation effect looks just like in the TV show! ( please pm me on where this beautiful field is also! ) The fly pasts also look real!!...

Comment

Where to buy?

Where can I get that nice fuselage in Singapore?
                    Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
                      Where can I get that nice fuselage in Singapore?
                      No longer available. Try overseas hobby shops like www.scaleflying.com

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        No longer available. Try overseas hobby shops like www.scaleflying.com
                        I think RCS have one.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                          I think RCS have one.
                          Got the one in RCS, last one in Singapore!
                          Too many helis!

Comment

Hi Adrianli, I see you have electric retracts in your heli, where did you get them, they look quite small, all the ones I've seen so far are too big to fit my 450 airwolf.

Comment

Originally posted by vuzix_sg View Post
                              Hi Adrianli, I see you have electric retracts in your heli, where did you get them, they look quite small, all the ones I've seen so far are too big to fit my 450 airwolf.
                              I got them from aerosmith hobby quite sometime ago, before they had a shop front. I found it to be super reliable compared to the mechanical retracts.

I am not sure if this retract size will fit the 450 airwolf thou. U can go to their shop and have a look at the sizes available.

Comment

Working...
                              X