Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sci_fighter,
    Really nice to meet you and great to see your micro planes in the air. They flew excellent and you really have great building skill here...

Looking forward to see more of your micro plane, especially the Tiger Moth. Hopefully the wind will not be that strong the next coming few weeks...
    For the Love of Flying...

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
      Something that you dont see every wkend , sub micro plane in flight using magnetic system instead of servos.....overall AUW less than 30g with single 250 lipo cell. 2 chrs throttle and rudder cool design

http://www.rcpics.net/img/58580
      Alamak........... Why all the 'happenings' happen on a Sunday..... First it was Fayloh88's F16, now Sci_fighter's micro planes.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
        Alamak........... Why all the 'happenings' happen on a Sunday..... First it was Fayloh88's F16, now Sci_fighter's micro planes.

$h@d0w,
        Ha....so you must join us on both day man.

See you....
        For the Love of Flying...

Comment

Hi Sci, if you want the video I can pass you the original mpg type which is of much quality than the window movies format. If you want can help you to video all your micro plane in action.....just bring them to JW in one of the wkend FF .....inform me before hand as i dont bring video camera all the time

The micro plane fligh is an unaspected event lor, is a eye opener for me too as mine only flew indoor never try it in the open

Comment

Hi Loyn. Thanks. I am already very happy to have the windows format. However, will pass U a blank CD for the high res version the next time I see U -- if it is not too much trouble.

Thanks for the kind offer. It would be too much to ask for if you are expected to take videos everytime you go flying. U will be stressed out.
            Rather just fly and enjoy the fun.

Comment

Dont worry Sci, will not offer my help if too stress...... ......daily work in the office is already enough stress... why ask for more.....This is my hobby I enjoy it.....and this give me a chance to see all you micro plane in action lor

Just pass me the Cd will do..... .....hope to see you this wkend .....with your other micro planes

Comment

For Your Eyes

Hi Guys,

RC Spirit is running high at JW...keep it up guys.
                Looking forward to the Saturday morning fun fly. Happy viewing !
                Michael

Comment

Great pictures for a camera that small in size.

Comment

ya really cool! thanks for the pics guys!!!

Comment

NICE! i especially like the aerial photo! better save it in my com b4 moderator deletes it! . May i borrow ur cam next time so i can take pics too? pls!!! i use slowstick and go to glider heights!

Comment

Thanks shadow, kokekim

these are some very cool pics...very well taken

kokelim...u have PM

Comment

Wow great pics guys....is good to see more ppl joining us at JW..... We have various size of plane from sub micro to big glider.....right fuse and also all type of activities.... even dog fight with SS ....

looks like the next in thing is aero ......you know what I means I will try something else this wkend instead

BTW anybody know what bus to take from boonlay mrt to the nearest bus stop to the JW field ?

Comment

Bus 157 stops outside St Joseph's Home.

Comment

bus 181
                              i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

157better. 181 walk so much!(cuz field big mah)

Comment

Working...
                                X