John and his Cub

Unnamed flyer.

My orange nose EZ*

Master Loyn at work

Edwin's Famosa

Artyspecs's EStarter

Artyspec's friend's heli

Today's glider

Today's pilots (notice the flying EStarter next to John)

Bigger sized and sharper images available here

Sorry, link bigger and sharper images at the link below

Click me

Comment

Hehe is a big fun day even just manage to fly one pack..... ......the EDF is really just a noice maker

Anyway this is the pre view of what I am going to fly.....turbo stick haha Hope dont turn out to be a noisy stick ...... ........

Comment

Hey guys,

Had a wonderful time with all of you today. Sad that I'm not in the group photo, but oh well, you probably will be able to guess who I am by the T-rex and the flying E-Starter!

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
          Hehe is a big fun day even just manage to fly one pack..... ......the EDF is really just a noice maker

Anyway this is the pre view of what I am going to fly.....turbo stick haha Hope dont turn out to be a noisy stick ...... ........
          Think it will be a noisy stick, cos the noise is inherent from the EDF rite?

Comment

Originally posted by csisfun
            Hey guys,

Had a wonderful time with all of you today. Sad that I'm not in the group photo, but oh well, you probably will be able to guess who I am by the T-rex and the flying E-Starter!
            Sorry mate, dun get your nick at the field today.

Comment

Originally posted by loyn

Mr Loyn,

What size is your ducted fan?GWS??? you may need more power to fly EDF

Jameswilliam

Comment

Wow power lah loyn!!! From a humble SS it has become twin power than now ducted!!! SS = Super Stick

Comment

More Pics

More oogling at Miss America.......

Underside of Loyn's Kitty piloted duct plane

Spidey's "Pure" EStarter

Edwin's Famosa closeup

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam
                    Mr Loyn,

What size is your ducted fan?GWS??? you may need more power to fly EDF

Jameswilliam
                    no is not those GWS stuff ...is the WeMoTec Micro fan with 2025/4200 BLM...on 3S 1700....too heavy for my old yellow glider as difficult to get the right CG with 1250 lipo ....LL have to use big bat....performance affected but ok once in the air....

will try using 3S 1250 on the SS and Micro fan....hope will be more power

Comment

COOOL.........man Mr Loyn good luck with your Super stick

Jameswilliam

Comment

Something that you dont see every wkend , sub micro plane in flight using magnetic system instead of servos.....overall AUW less than 30g with single 250 lipo cell. 2 chrs throttle and rudder cool design

Win Big or Go Home: Get Your Gambling Game On!

Comment

another micro plane in action , this time a micro warbird .....can you guss what plane is that ......look at the wing..... Using the same system.

Just some infor on the system....Rx with build in ESC and acturator control :US99 exclusive of magnetic acturator

Comment

This is what you get if you add a EDF to your Slowstick.....fly at 50 to 60% throttle....found the problem for the noise ....the micro fan cracked....NB ......casue using the adaptor plate did not give good support at high rpm.....vibrate !

Comment

What a day at JW FF !!

To all at DHJW. Thank you all very much for a wonderful time on Sunday morning. It's been nice meeting all of you. Those GWS slow sticks were magnificent in the air. Am contemplating getting one too. It was also thrilling to watch the powerful but graceful Formosa and Cap in the air too.

To Loyn : Those were marvellous videos that you have taken !! ( I did not know someone was taking video ) Where did you learn to take great videos like this. Have downloaded them for my nieces and friends to watch. I certainly can't do that at CCK where I am flying alone. I am very glad to have some video documentation of the planes that I am flying. Thank you very much.

Have taken some pics too with my digital camera. Guess you can have an idea how small my planes were compared to the slow stick.

Comment

Working...
                              X