• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you crashed? :p
    why are there tall trees around .. :p

Comment

Originally posted by zQzQzQ View Post
      And i remembered you just bought your FUNJET like NOT LONG AGO!!! when i saw u at fook hai!!
      Ya ... less than 10 flights

Totally no response when it heading down, pull hard on the elevator and it still goes south. A few suspects/maybe I can think of, lock out or BEC failed.
      Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Tts sad to head. u change to 2.4 alr ah? almost wanted to buy one the other day too! haha. so when r u gonna get a 2nd one.

Comment

It was on 2.4GHz. I may pay NTC a visit tomorrow, if not sometime next week.

Comment

Originally posted by rt9 View Post
            Where did you crashed? :p
            why are there tall trees around .. :p
            It was a nice flying field, and the trees are about 100 meters away. I was making a dive on the down leg, and suppose to pull level at above the trees and come back. Some how the plane did not response to inputs and headed straight for the tree.

Comment

that was terrible
              The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                It was a nice flying field, and the trees are about 100 meters away. I was making a dive on the down leg, and suppose to pull level at above the trees and come back. Some how the plane did not response to inputs and headed straight for the tree.
                where? :p

I fly in OHR.. there are tall tall casurina tree opp the road i tot you crashed there.. i saw a few funjet crash hard in OHR before.. just disintegrated

i like to pull this bird vertical up all the way until i can hardly see it..
                and let it free fall.. :p
                pull it up and make some rounds before doing the same stunt again..

this bird can really go vertical up beyond imagination :p
                fantastic bird !

Comment

the more modified the funjet gets.. the better it flies lol
                  The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                    This is what left of my FunJET after a vertical dive down through a tree. The wings are still on the tree top.
                    so your servos are still on the wings in the trees?
                    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                      so your servos are still on the wings in the trees?
                      Looks like it. After these few days of rain and sun, its gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X