Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jinspade View Post
    Count me in too! I don't mind volunteering to have to have a dedicated track for scale rigs...

Any trailing this weekend guys? Im bored trailing alone all the time.
    I'm trying out Chinese Garden this Sun again...good landscape for trucking. My friend's also maidening his Pajero.

Zennith, Anyone joining? We can confirm the time later.

BTW, spotted a couple of fairies floating around. Here's one eg, but hey no where near Megan Fox quality. Ask Zennith, he will tell you more!

Comment

[QUOTE=khpan2003;418941]
      Originally posted by bozora View Post
      New crawling spot...brilliant weather. Thanks to Zennith for finding the spot. We had a fantastic time, amidst the all the mud stuck, tipping over.

Here's Zennith Jeep Rubicon in action

Enjoy the pix.

hi philip,
      you should put in the mini-infinon tyre for spare as will look more scale
      KH pang , agree I need to look for a small scale bicycle, canoe, fire extinguisher, water tank, fuel tank, towing hook etc for the jeep.

Went Stargek they dont sell it...

Comment

BTW, spotted a couple of fairies floating around.
        [/QUOTE]

FLOATING FAIRIES....OMG Bozora take photo....

In fact TWO fairies floating around, her sister is floating around too...

Prefered Filipinos and they are more behave and sweeter looking...
        Sunday will ask them to have a photo beside Bozora and trucks.

Comment

[QUOTE=zennith;419203]
          Originally posted by khpan2003 View Post

KH pang , agree I need to look for a small scale bicycle, canoe, fire extinguisher, water tank, fuel tank, towing hook etc for the jeep.

Taising sells 1/10 bicycles at $12.90... i plan to buy too
          1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero
          1/10 Axial SCX10 with Hummer H2 body

Comment

I'm trying out Chinese Garden this Sun again...good landscape for trucking. My friend's also maidening his Pajero.

BTW, spotted a couple of fairies floating around. Here's one eg, but hey no where near Megan Fox quality. Ask Zennith, he will tell you more!
            Ok.. im in. But will be coming with my partially mutilated Pajero body
            1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero

Comment

[QUOTE=zennith;419203]
              Originally posted by khpan2003 View Post

ha ha... hope can join in the fun with my crawler too..

as for scale items.. i look in ebay=> toy & hobby => search for PRO-LINE or proline

Comment

Winch making and video

Video to make a winch from a servo

Transforming a MG995 TowerPro servo into a winch, and building a 1/8 scale winch on a FJ40 Land Cruiser Toyota, animated by the TowerPro servo.

Winch Test

Transforming a MG995 TowerPro servo into a winch, and building a 1/8 scale winch on a FJ40 Land Cruiser Toyota, animated by the TowerPro servo.

Fun with winch

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                  Video to make a winch from a servo

Winch Test

Fun with winch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVdx7...eature=related
                  Mine's got a winch...let's do some winching video this coming weekend.

Comment

Wah die... the scale truck is comming for action cannot come near this green truck.

Kyosho Rockforce with 1 degree upgrade. almost vertial crawling.
                    the Tires are the gripping ones

Comment

Can get hot rods body for crawler really hot...best with flame burning hot.

Greg has designed a setup to shoot flames from his zoomie pipes! Pretty Cool! Taken at the 2007 Kenny's Rod Shop Customer Appreciation Day; Boise ID.

Comment

Kinda embarrassing to bring my partially melted ugly Pajero body lei...
                        1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero

Comment

Kinda embarrassing to bring my partially melted ugly Pajero body lei...
                          The Faires will use help you to beautify ...no worries brother... just look at them

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                            The Faires will use help you to beautify ...no worries brother... just look at them
                            1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero

Comment

ok brother no fairies. Filipinos can help you too (better than blangah right...omg)

Show you a very nice video for an ease

CREATED BY: djmedic2008: http://youtube.com/djmedic2008This Film has a few surprises for people of all ages. Some great trail runs showcasing a few great sca...

Comment

Picture of different crawler

Comment

Working...
                                X