Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action from Dhoby Ghaut on 171010

Some pictures of the CQB at Dhoby Ghaut today, it was an all German turnout with three Leopard 2A6s, 1 Jagdpanther and 1 Tiger:

Oliver's brand-new 2A6 parked but ready for action

Jeffery's Leopard a bit out of place among the green environment

How to get realistic photographs of your tank

On the prowl

Tiger squaring off against two Leopards

Proving that no two tanks have exactly the same camouflage

What a 1/16th scale tank crewman might see

Once again the Tiger is caught between two Leopards

German heavy metal from WW2 and today - my Tiger I and Raymond's Leopard 2A6
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

What's the price for the Leopard? I visited Tamiya show room / shop in Tokyo and saw it going for about S$1600.

Comment

You could definitely get it cheaper from Hong Kong - I think price when purchased in Singapore is slightly more expensive and should fall somewhere in the 1300-1400 region.
      Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Video of the action by Oliver:

SG Tankies:

Comment

Wah, look fun sia. Long time nv play liao. If play, I tink casual match will do not the tactical match. My brain cells all gana killed by my exams. I tink find a time to come down meet u all. But, can dun bring tank or not huh? Lol.

Comment

Honestly all of us also very long never play, just play based on reflexes and what we remember.

You can come down with or without a tank, you know its more fun with a tank, plus the location is so convenient to get to!

SG Tankies:

Comment

Very nice close-up photos of the beautiful tanks. Do send me a pm when there is another gathering.

Comment

Working...
              X