Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

hi everyone, im new in this tank hobby. im looking for a tank to start. how do i join u all for battle game? normally where u all play? does all tank have to be paint? is the part easy to get? sorry coz im really new to it.

Right now there seems to be two major types of tanks, one is VS Tanks and one is Tamiya tanks.

Both use infra red to battle. VS Tanks are 1/24th scale, Tamiya tanks are 1/16th scale.

VS Tanks come prebuilt, are cheaper to purchase. Their radio controls do not have proportional control. Not too sure if you can buy parts for VS Tanks.

Tamiya tanks require assembly, painting and prices start at around $800+ for the cheapest kit, with radio, batteries and the battle module. You can order spare parts from the local Tamiya dealer but in practice, parts don't fail very often.

I play 1/16th Tamiya tanks, we play at various parks and open spaces around Singapore. I'll post game dates on this forum from time to time, you can drop by for a look if you're interested.
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

thx alot for the info bro

Comment

hi r32, long time no see. Hi viper, there is another brand u can consider. The heng long 1/16 scale tank, is a cheap version of tamiya tank. If u r more to hand on, big size n dun wan to burn ur pocket u may try tis. But, dun over do it, u may end up spending equivalent to a tamiya tank. Try cheap cheap wan 1st, b4 branch into expensive. In local tankin group is very very small.

Comment

thx bro r32 n kirakun, i will take ur advice and do some research on the tank u recommend. btw anyone selling this tank?

Comment

Working...
          X