Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate King Tiger

This Matorro King Tiger has all the upgrades you can get check it out!

King Tiger, 1/16th RC tank, Tamiya, Heng long, RC Toys, German Tanks, Blogs, Video, TV, Matorro

Here are a few pictures of its progress to finish!

Heya Phil, sorry to hear about your condition, hope you take care of yourself and get well soon

Btw, how did you build the Tam recoil bracket for the pivot centre? out of metal or styrene.

I was thinking of maybe getting an AsiaTam recoil unit and squeeze it into the KT turret. Can the AsiaTam recoil take a Tam barrel with extender?

I've upgraded my Tiger I with the AsiaTam recoil unit plus metal gun tube and flash, along with metal upgrades to rest of the tank.

Cheers
    Issac

Comment

Originally posted by gryphon6sg View Post
      Heya Phil, sorry to hear about your condition, hope you take care of yourself and get well soon

Btw, how did you build the Tam recoil bracket for the pivot centre? out of metal or styrene.

I was thinking of maybe getting an AsiaTam recoil unit and squeeze it into the KT turret. Can the AsiaTam recoil take a Tam barrel with extender?

I've upgraded my Tiger I with the AsiaTam recoil unit plus metal gun tube and flash, along with metal upgrades to rest of the tank.

Cheers
      Issac
      Hello Issac,

On this one I used a Tamiya recoil, combined with Tamiya metal barrel and muzzle brake! Brass parts were used to mold the 2 together and make a pivit point! Not on my website but they sell for $ 145.00

As for using the Asiatam recoil with the Tamiya barrel, I have not done that but I am sure it could be done with some dremil work and yea you may have to make some brackets out of styrene or other material! On my own KT I modified a Tamiya recoil to fit with the Matorro barrel but it is kind of hokie and a lot of modeling to get it somewhat right!

Here are a few more pics of the Ult KT Build

The Blitz

Comment

Working...
      X