Tanks Parts???

Where to get the,
    1. BB pallet or bullet,
    2. Metal track
    3. Metal gears
    4. The smoke maker
    5. The sound effect

Can it be found in Singapore Shop???

Which brand you are looking for? If it is for Tamiya, check with stargek.com.sg

If it is for Heng Long , your out of luck as only a handful or at the very least 01 shop in sengkang carry a few metal tracks for the panzer III .I know cause i've scoured the whole island and came up with the only shop in sengkang.

As for the other items , you would have to order from overseas websites or can try E-bay.

Comment

Mine is Heng Long German Panther. Btw u got mention Sengkang, Where it is? Got the address?

Comment

Don't know the name of the shop but it's at rivervale shopping mall, at the ground floor, facing the main road near the taxi stand. They sell also r/c planes/heli and they have bicycles for sale also.

I've been there and they have only panzer III's , snow leopard's, Bulldogs i think and Panther are there. As for tracks ,last time i saw would be spare metal tracks for panzer III.

Note: They are selling the older generation of tanks, not the newer ones with S&S/Rx-18 boards

Comment

thats y in vest in a tamiya nothing can go wrong with parts support
          At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Went down there but dont have the metal track for panther.....

Comment

then i think u ganna have to import the parts your self then

Comment

Originally posted by iz77 View Post
                Went down there but dont have the metal track for panther.....
                u can buy the tiger 1 track ......cuz its lower hull is a direct copy from a tamiya tiger 1

Comment

Izzit..... i will go to stargate to check it out. Thanks.....

Comment

Ifyou got the old pantiger, thenyou can actually buy the HL metal tracks for tiger I, else ifyou want a better detailed track, get the tiger I impact tracks. Our club deals with one of the partners of impact and can hook you up ifyou need.

Comment

Originally posted by iz77 View Post
                      Izzit..... i will go to stargate to check it out. Thanks.....
                      tamiya doesn't produce metal tracks only 3rd party company does them

Comment

Anyone know where to buy the smoke system and the sound module?

Comment

You can get them from mato toys, its based in canada, no one locally has them, unless you wantto buy a new smoke and sound tank and rip those out.

Comment

Heng Long Or Matorro spares

Go to this website matotoys.cn and communicate with them for the spares. They can ship to you directly from mato china and its cheaper. They have everything you want! Dont get from mato canada , it comes from mato china.

Comment

Thanks bro for the advise

Comment

Working...
                              X