Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KING TTGER Transformed

Check out the smoker unit and the sounds of the New EM MOD system this Matorro is all EL MOD no Heng long electronics or Matorro!

I am using the heng long turret motor for more realistic speed and the modified HL Smoker! And an awesome steel gearbox from RCCommand!

King Tiger with steel gearbox, the new EL MOD system and RCTankWars.com modified Smoker unit!

The Blitz

that's neat.... the set of speakers , what voltage set at ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunkiedave View Post
      that's neat.... the set of speakers , what voltage set at ?

The stereo sound system has two 5 watt channels for total of 10 watt out put!

Comment

yo Blitz check out dis video,.. someone edit ur King Tiger video its cool man!.....

video edited with battle ground sound effectscredit to RCTankWarsto Blitz & phil hope u guys like my edit video

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
          yo Blitz check out dis video,.. someone edit ur King Tiger video its cool man!.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QToBL...e=channel_page
          Ya is it prety cool, I was waiting for the explosions to hit the ground thats all it needed! My KT looked pretty realistice until it almost knocked over the statue in the town square

The Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by The Blitz View Post
            Ya is it prety cool, I was waiting for the explosions to hit the ground thats all it needed! My KT looked pretty realistice until it almost knocked over the statue in the town square

The Blitz
            yes ur KT look realistic.... aded with battle sound on d background more realistic just like ur KT in d war zone!.... explosion on d ground effects will b cool!!!...

Comment

Working...
            X