Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my Mat KT :) Pics Taken by H/P camera

The Post Office just delivered my King Tiger ,I had ordered from RcTankwars.com by way of The Blitzs , which arrived yesterday afternoon. My main camera batteries just died so had to use h/p camera.

Haven't got the time to take it apart yet , to look see what's inside .

01: Looks good/awsome and ready to run right out of the box, thanks to TheBlitzs for charging up the batt.

02: packaging was okay, i think due to delivery, one corner got a bit mashed in, resulting in the smoke liquid dispenser container having come loose and spilling some of the oil.(Easily cleaned up)

03: The speaker sound is ok lah, mai hiam type, smoke unit can produce smoke but in very weak puffs.

Only one grouse at the ICA guys doing the x-ray machine at SingPost centre, they must have opened the package and took a look inside due to the BB pellets, the tank is missing one screw on the left hand rear and the MG42 rail that is attached to the cupola is broken.

Most of these minor things can be fixed, overall not bad a product from Matorro.

Maybe later in June will get the full metal upgrades/metal gears from Blitzs plus the H/L S&S upgrade

Cheers

COOOL King tiger , NICE TANK!!! very much detailed !!! niCE PIC.

Comment

YES USUALLY the CUSTOMS do open up the big packages .

Comment

Originally posted by Hunkiedave View Post
        YES USUALLY the CUSTOMS do open up the big packages .
        they scared got drug or cigarettes lah dats y they open d packing... LOL!
        niway nice KT bro!!!... any video taken yet bro?.. pls upload & PM me k?...

Comment

A larger battery, and the smoker will work better,, they split the power in the Matorro smoker unit so it has 3 wire going to it, 2 hot legs, 1 to the motor and 1 to the smoke coil and 1 ground,so it seems to need more power! Get a 3000 mah NiMh at least!

The Blitz

Comment

nice nice thx for sharing!!

Comment

@MattBiko do not have the time yet , will try but no promises

Anyway also discovered why the Tiger is not working, finally managed to trace it to the bloody battery.

At first, when i got it from my cousin, i thought that the electronic system is shot, recharged the batt and did a through examination of the Tiger elect and gears. Plugged the batt in and zilch,nothing happens, narrow it down to charger and batt after a friend of mine checked the electronics and confirmed that it is working.

So i waited until i got the KT and plugged in that battery from the KT.

At that point my Tiger managed to wake up and start blinking at me , tried it out and it works YAY .

Comment

Originally posted by gryphon6sg View Post
                The Post Office just delivered my King Tiger ,I had ordered from RcTankwars.com by way of The Blitzs , which arrived yesterday afternoon. My main camera batteries just died so had to use h/p camera.

Haven't got the time to take it apart yet , to look see what's inside .

01: Looks good/awsome and ready to run right out of the box, thanks to TheBlitzs for charging up the batt.

02: packaging was okay, i think due to delivery, one corner got a bit mashed in, resulting in the smoke liquid dispenser container having come loose and spilling some of the oil.(Easily cleaned up)

03: The speaker sound is ok lah, mai hiam type, smoke unit can produce smoke but in very weak puffs.

Only one grouse at the ICA guys doing the x-ray machine at SingPost centre, they must have opened the package and took a look inside due to the BB pellets, the tank is missing one screw on the left hand rear and the MG42 rail that is attached to the cupola is broken.

Most of these minor things can be fixed, overall not bad a product from Matorro.

Maybe later in June will get the full metal upgrades/metal gears from Blitzs plus the H/L S&S upgrade

Cheers
                Bro ur KT is 2nd edition rite?...

Comment

Should be, cause i looked it up at MatoToys website and it shows the Woodland Camo King Tiger with the serial no. MAT003-1 .

Comment

Here's more Pics comparing a KT to my disabled Tiger I awaiting repairs and replacement parts to arrive

Elder Brother meeting younger brother

Top View

Side by side view

How it's going bro?

Another View

Rear View

Note the Tiger I is undergoing repairs/new tracks/suspension so the plastic track have been removed.

Comment

Working...
                    X