Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting lobang ^^

Hello all, For those who want to start this hobby I have friend sell VSTank 1/24 scale is abit cheaper then outside now it come with WWII tank

And those who want to start with Tamiya currently I have ask my friend to bring in now still waiting for him to confirm. It will be much more cheaper

As for those who want airsoft type VStank will have more power then HL, I know cause I own 2 HL and a VStank. Vstank also have IR but sad to say cant play with Tamiya only VS to VS

For those wish to know more can PM me thanks

Originally posted by Alberted View Post
    Hello all, For those who want to start this hobby I have friend sell VSTank 1/24 scale is abit cheaper then outside now it come with WWII tank

And those who want to start with Tamiya currently I have ask my friend to bring in now still waiting for him to confirm. It will be much more cheaper

As for those who want airsoft type VStank will have more power then HL, I know cause I own 2 HL and a VStank. Vstank also have IR but sad to say cant play with Tamiya only VS to VS

For those wish to know more can PM me thanks
    how much is d tamiya?... is it ww2 tank?...

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
      how much is d tamiya?... is it ww2 tank?...
      Currently I call him to help me get leop A6 as for WWII I must ask if you try online will be cheaper then Local here but the problem is scare it a scram so want better get from a trust website I can try find for you So plan to get what type of tank?

Comment

Originally posted by Alberted View Post
        Currently I call him to help me get leop A6 as for WWII I must ask if you try online will be cheaper then Local here but the problem is scare it a scram so want better get from a trust website I can try find for you So plan to get what type of tank?
        oic... k thxs bro.. anyting i get back 2 ya...

Comment

Working...
        X