Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War games 7 april 09

hi all tankies! i am tamiya group members.

happy to see so many rc tank lovers in here.

we are having a War Games this Sunday at Marina Square Macdonld Open area.

time : 1130am to 430pm

if you guys interested in coming down to run ur tank around you are welcome to join us. as we also have a group member having a hl panzerr III tank converted which enable the hl tank to battle with tamiya tank too.

for more information can pm me for contact.

hope to see you guys this sunday!
    TA-05R(50%hop-up)
    E-starter
    specktrum DX3r

7th april?

Shouldn't it be 8th march?

Comment

ops sorry guys! is 8 of march this Sunday!
      TA-05R(50%hop-up)
      E-starter
      specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
        hi all tankies! i am tamiya group members.

happy to see so many rc tank lovers in here.

we are having a War Games this Sunday at Marina Square Macdonld Open area.

time : 1130am to 430pm

if you guys interested in coming down to run ur tank around you are welcome to join us. as we also have a group member having a hl panzerr III tank converted which enable the hl tank to battle with tamiya tank too.

for more information can pm me for contact.

hope to see you guys this sunday!
        Hi matt... i hav pzr III but not recoil, not IR!
        how can i join d battle like dis?...

Comment

then buy the conversion kit for IR models
          At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
            then buy the conversion kit for IR models
            wah piang!... $$$ again!...

Comment

yeah lor....so expensive...

but hey....why don't you go to Stargek and tell them you have an offer of US$350 for a All-function tank, that is made in China, modified by an American.
              And see if they can counter offer you?

That will sure put in you the greatest person to help people like us whom just want to spend $1 for good hobby.

ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by modeltank View Post
                yeah lor....so expensive...

but hey....why don't you go to Stargek and tell them you have an offer of US$350 for a All-function tank, that is made in China, modified by an American.
                And see if they can counter offer you?

That will sure put in you the greatest person to help people like us whom just want to spend $1 for good hobby.

ALL THE WAY!!!!!
                spend $1 for gd hobby???... hahaa! even buy a kite for kid more then $1 bro!...
                did i say expensive???.... i only say $$$ again.... means fork out more cash again.... got $$$ buy, no $$$ bye2!....
                u tink im so bodoh is it?.. go to d shop & tell them i got d offer $350 all function tank dis & dat bla,bla,bla???... so wats d big deal man?!....
                eh anjing!... y don u urself go there & tell them on my behalf...

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
                  Hi matt... i hav pzr III but not recoil, not IR!
                  how can i join d battle like dis?...
                  hi mattabiko. ur panzer III is from hl rite. den u need to spend around 155USD to import a DBC RC2HL unit kit which compactable to tamiya Rc tanks.

but let you know one ting. the range is shorter den tamiya. mostly after coverter the range is short. meaning useless. coz our tamiya battle system(TBU) has a range of 30meters +/-. which are really far away to the emery

my meaning. if u spend all this stuff you alreadi can buy a tamiya full option tank alreadi.

a sherman cost 700plus(without shippment fee) from import.
                  stargek selling sherman around 1300 promotion free TBU

if you buy a hl( any tank) price range in general $199+

DBC kit 248SGD+

gear box tranismission for any tank around 190 plus + NOTED my state price are from foreign website. and price not included shipping fees

any metal track which are good quailty around 150+ NOTED my state price are from foreign website. and price not included shipping fees

controller have to change which after convert u need to use joystick mean brand like futaba, spectrum, Jr hitec. A cheap controller around a 100 dollar with receiver

+ battery no more ni cad have to use racing pack or lipo around 100.

so after counted everything you have alreadi spended 1000 dollar

my fellow members trying to tell you guys. if u are really interested in rc tank.
                  buy a tamiya rc 1/16scale tank. is everything you need.

dun have to tink where to get the upgrade stuff.

we personally bought the upgrade stuff from online. as we all know is worth hobby to invest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the reason why i wan to let you guys knows becoz your all are not the first time i seen. many bought hl play a few times became bored n sell away and bought a tamiya tank and join us since last year still now.

and many after bought the hl tank turn boreding and wan to upgrade after heard the price all run away dun wan becoz to exp.

weather you guys take it anot is up to you guys.

i myself oso start from vstank after knowing tamiya has 1/16 scale tank.
                  me and my fren went to watch and join the club.

and then i started saving money for almost 1 month and bought the tamiya tank from oversea which i import.
                  i dun understand why i can save but no your.

i really dunno. ever since i join the club i ask many newbies come watch the war games and soon bought and play with us with not trouble.

tat all i have to say.

matt
                  TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                  E-starter
                  specktrum DX3r

Comment

and pls newbies dun anywhere comment if you dunno anything about rc tank.
                    pls keep quiet.

you try go stargek and ask i am sure they will ask u out.
                    TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                    E-starter
                    specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                      hi mattabiko. ur panzer III is from hl rite. den u need to spend around 155USD to import a DBC RC2HL unit kit which compactable to tamiya Rc tanks.

but let you know one ting. the range is shorter den tamiya. mostly after coverter the range is short. meaning useless. coz our tamiya battle system(TBU) has a range of 30meters +/-. which are really far away to the emery

my meaning. if u spend all this stuff you alreadi can buy a tamiya full option tank alreadi.

a sherman cost 700plus(without shippment fee) from import.
                      stargek selling sherman around 1300 promotion free TBU

if you buy a hl( any tank) price range in general $199+

DBC kit 248SGD+

gear box tranismission for any tank around 190 plus + NOTED my state price are from foreign website. and price not included shipping fees

any metal track which are good quailty around 150+ NOTED my state price are from foreign website. and price not included shipping fees

controller have to change which after convert u need to use joystick mean brand like futaba, spectrum, Jr hitec. A cheap controller around a 100 dollar with receiver

+ battery no more ni cad have to use racing pack or lipo around 100.

so after counted everything you have alreadi spended 1000 dollar

my fellow members trying to tell you guys. if u are really interested in rc tank.
                      buy a tamiya rc 1/16scale tank. is everything you need.

dun have to tink where to get the upgrade stuff.

we personally bought the upgrade stuff from online. as we all know is worth hobby to invest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the reason why i wan to let you guys knows becoz your all are not the first time i seen. many bought hl play a few times became bored n sell away and bought a tamiya tank and join us since last year still now.

and many after bought the hl tank turn boreding and wan to upgrade after heard the price all run away dun wan becoz to exp.

weather you guys take it anot is up to you guys.

i myself oso start from vstank after knowing tamiya has 1/16 scale tank.
                      me and my fren went to watch and join the club.

and then i started saving money for almost 1 month and bought the tamiya tank from oversea which i import.
                      i dun understand why i can save but no your.

i really dunno. ever since i join the club i ask many newbies come watch the war games and soon bought and play with us with not trouble.

tat all i have to say.

matt
                      yes me too, i started with VStank type 90 if im not wrong with d brand in year 2000.... yes bro i agreed after upgrade here & there & calculation d price almost can get 1 tamiya.... but i got a qst.. tamiya 1/16 nvr comes with remote?.. i heard it sell seperatly?... u buy ur tam tank online & how much d different d cost frm sg?... dats wat i said... if have to fork out $$$ upgrade here & there,.. better do a saving & buy tamiya at 1 shot!....
                      i used to built my die cast tamiya ww2 tanks & planes during my schl days in 84-85.... my last built tamiya die cast bomber B-17 was at year 94 tog with my othr fren... after i pass my 2B,.. i more to motorbike, slowy my tamiya hobby slowed down then disappeard...
                      only dis fiew moths i donno y sudd i come across watching vids at utube about rc tanks then my hobby comes back again makes me wanna built again.. but i started with HL 1st for big scale 1/16....
                      i hope u understand my situation now, not bcoz of looking for cheap $1 hobby products or wateva!....
                      in my mind once i have d tamiya, mayb my HL i can pass over to my son to play as a started for 1/16 scale....

Comment

Answer for your qst: if u buy from stargek u can buy just the full option kit without controller, battery and charger ( example a sherman cost 1300 with TBU aka tamiya battle system
                        : or you can buy the build up set meaning plug battery in and u can play the tank has alreadi build for you dun have to waste time, it come with controller battery and charger. ( example a sherman build up cost not more den 1500. not very sure abt the build up set.

i bought my sherman from online which cost 666SGD plus shipping fees after converting to singapore dollar. why the price was cheaper be coz i bought during christmax last year when the USD was $1.30cent now the USD went up to $1.50 to $1.60(not sure currently)

if the usd around 1.30 ofcoz the tank is cheaper.
                        TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                        E-starter
                        specktrum DX3r

Comment

yes me too, i started with VStank type 90 if im not wrong with d brand in year 2000.... yes bro i agreed after upgrade here & there & calculation d price almost can get 1 tamiya.... but i got a qst.. tamiya 1/16 nvr comes with remote?.. i heard it sell seperatly?... u buy ur tam tank online & how much d different d cost frm sg?... dats wat i said... if have to fork out $$$ upgrade here & there,.. better do a saving & buy tamiya at 1 shot!....
                          i used to built my die cast tamiya ww2 tanks & planes during my schl days in 84-85.... my last built tamiya die cast bomber B-17 was at year 94 tog with my othr fren... after i pass my 2B,.. i more to motorbike, slowy my tamiya hobby slowed down then disappeard...
                          only dis fiew moths i donno y sudd i come across watching vids at utube about rc tanks then my hobby comes back again makes me wanna built again.. but i started with HL 1st for big scale 1/16....
                          i hope u understand my situation now, not bcoz of looking for cheap $1 hobby products or wateva!....
                          in my mind once i have d tamiya, mayb my HL i can pass over to my son to play as a started for 1/16 scale....

thats the sprit man save for a tamiya ........plz no more war again this is kile the 3rd one so far .... make wargames not war of the words
                          At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Don't mind me stating this fact, since I have experience with the HL controller, the HL radio, is crap, short range and very plastic box, some of teh trims DO NOT work either. I gave up on teh TX and therefore went teh DBC RC2HL route.

If you are looking for a radio that will work with a tamiya tank, we know of a guy selling a attack 4 for a very good price. If you want we can hook you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
                              Don't mind me stating this fact, since I have experience with the HL controller, the HL radio, is crap, short range and very plastic box, some of teh trims DO NOT work either. I gave up on teh TX and therefore went teh DBC RC2HL route.

If you are looking for a radio that will work with a tamiya tank, we know of a guy selling a attack 4 for a very good price. If you want we can hook you up.
                              Bro... what u said is true... i dont expect buying cheap RC tank & want a gd quality & standard as tamiya, it is impossible rite?... of coz cheap products got error here n there what do i expect frm it?... most to most if i upgrade to metal tracks n so on..just wanna feel how it runs on d grass or ram d tank on d mud... if i got tamiya of that is my golden baby bro!...
                              after i played my neigbour tamiya panther ready to run type.. cant even slp bro!..... hahaaaa! damn nice!... high quality in such details even d painting also!.. and it runs smoothly realistic tank!.... now save money no more tok!... i donno if stargek got sell reay to run 1/16tank n how much....
                              mayb i can col them & ask.... thxs bros!.....
                              arios!...

Comment

Working...
                              X