Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL M26 pershing (snow leopard) going haywire where do i get the smoke and sound kit?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HL M26 pershing (snow leopard) going haywire where do i get the smoke and sound kit?

hi, i bought a HL 1/16 RC M26 pershing (snow leopard) so when i run the tank for around 15 to 20 minutes the tank goes full speed ahead or full speed reverse and then when i turn it off it will not run for around another 10 minutes. also my gun has gotten jammed after firing 3 rounds and is stuck till it gives the sound of firing (it is not a smoke and sound version) but fires nothing and yes i did load the gun. lastly does anyone know where to get the smoke and sound upgrade for this tank and the tiger 1 RC

To get the smoke and sound upgrade try rccommand. You will need to know how to do simple soldering though.

Comment

ok, i went there but that is in the US umm, not to be picky or anything but is there a shop that sells it localy?

Comment

Originally posted by yoda589 View Post
        ok, i went there but that is in the US umm, not to be picky or anything but is there a shop that sells it localy?
        If you do not find it locally give me a try RCTankWars has kits and proportional smoker units and I usually beat everyones prices even with shipping!

The Blitz

Comment

Locally, there is no shop that has HL parts. You cannot even find the new HL jagdpanther or even the not so new stugs and panzer IVs that the US sites have.

I have bought from Rccommand before and so far there are no issues. Blitz here is also very reliable and offers good service, but I have yet to need anything from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
            Locally, there is no shop that has HL parts. You cannot even find the new HL jagdpanther or even the not so new stugs and panzer IVs that the US sites have.

I have bought from Rccommand before and so far there are no issues. Blitz here is also very reliable and offers good service, but I have yet to need anything from him.
            yes ur are totally rihgt!.. in SG more to VsTank 1/24scale,and nothing much to upgrade....
            very hard to get HL tanks n spare parts here.... im thinking to change my HL tiger to metal tracks & metal gear box.... do u have any idea where to get this parts bro?...
            oh ya the Blitz is here so mayb he can offer a gd price?...

Comment

Originally posted by The Blitz View Post
              If you do not find it locally give me a try RCTankWars has kits and proportional smoker units and I usually beat everyones prices even with shipping!

The Blitz
              Hi Blitz... did u sell matorro king tiger as well?....

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
                Hi Blitz... did u sell matorro king tiger as well?....
                Yes, I specialize in the King Tiger and it does not leave here with out a fill inspection and all parts of the tank work correctly!

The Blitz

Comment

Try E-Bay you can find all kinds of metal parts for most tanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X