Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

war games at ms mac this sunday 23/11/08

hi everyone whom playing vstank come join us with tamiya group for a battle!

menu : marina square mac (outside open ground)

date : 23/11/08 and 7 december 08

time : 11am to 430pm

listing players currently are : darkknight64
    matthobby84
    kirakun
    mustank
    strelok88

you can come with your tank and battle with us or if you are new to tank can come down and chat with us, know more abt vstank and tamiya tanks. and learn from the tamiya group about technic during the battle and your machines!

if you are interested pls pm me your nick and which vstank model and frequency band and ofcos your contact number, needed to be confirm coz tamiya group will bring their vstank and battle with us. so let join us at ms this sunday!
    TA-05R(50%hop-up)
    E-starter
    specktrum DX3r

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
    hi everyone whom playing vstank come join us with tamiya group for a battle!

menu : marina square mac (outside open ground)

date : 23/11/08 and 7 december 08

time : 11am to 430pm

listing players currently are : darkknight64
    matthobby84
    kirakun
    mustank
    strelok88

you can come with your tank and battle with us or if you are new to tank can come down and chat with us, know more abt vstank and tamiya tanks. and learn from the tamiya group about technic during the battle and your machines!

if you are interested pls pm me your nick and which vstank model and frequency band and ofcos your contact number, needed to be confirm coz tamiya group will bring their vstank and battle with us. so let join us at ms this sunday!
    Take lots of pictures, and lets here the good battle stories!

The Blitz

Comment

PICS for 23 Nov 08 MS War Games

Hi Guys,

Here are some pics taken from the Battleground on 23 Nov 08.

Cheers

Daddy Hobby Need Money... No Money, No RC!!!

Comment

More PICs for 23 Nov 08 War Games

Here are some more pics ... Great Looking RC AFVs.

Daddy Hobby Need Money... No Money, No RC!!!

Comment

ups man nice meeting you guys ..... hope we have injected enought lethal poision in to your life
          At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
            ups man nice meeting you guys ..... hope we have injected enought lethal poision in to your life
            ofcoz is enough!! lol play my vstank den got hold of tamiya sherman tank is a totally different the battle was totally different is like u are frighting with the aixs and counter them with all your team mate. i will lay my head to respect all tamiya tankies!!
            TA-05R(50%hop-up)
            E-starter
            specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
              Hi Guys,

Here are some pics taken from the Battleground on 23 Nov 08.

Cheers
              just curious, how the game is played? N how to determine which side is the winner?

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                just curious, how the game is played? N how to determine which side is the winner?
                hi jansonfinn the battle is a game form: example 5 tanks vs 5 tanks

during the battle any tank has beening hit 3 to 4 times depend on which model will consider dead mean u lost.

so each game every players will have to coordinate each other to defend and attack at any moment is like search and destory.

to determine the winner is the most easy either aille or aixs being kill is the winner.

if you are interested can join us tamiya group 1/16 scale or vstank group which is more for newbie to join and startup.

vstank will be joining tamiya this 7 december location haven confirm will update here once inform.
                TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                E-starter
                specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                  hi jansonfinn the battle is a game form: example 5 tanks vs 5 tanks

during the battle any tank has beening hit 3 to 4 times depend on which model will consider dead mean u lost.

so each game every players will have to coordinate each other to defend and attack at any moment is like search and destory.

to determine the winner is the most easy either aille or aixs being kill is the winner.

if you are interested can join us tamiya group 1/16 scale or vstank group which is more for newbie to join and startup.

vstank will be joining tamiya this 7 december location haven confirm will update here once inform.
                  haha, thanks, but i dun have tanks.

but if u guys need any airstrike, can call me!

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                    haha, thanks, but i dun have tanks.

but if u guys need any airstrike, can call me!
                    lol!! airstrike no where to fly low attuide le. late drop wrong target lol!
                    TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                    E-starter
                    specktrum DX3r

Comment

Just to explain how tamiya tanks work

Each tamiya tank has a battle unit that sends and receives IR signals.

Each tank can be set to light (3hits), medium(5hits) or heavy(9hits)

After you got the maximum hits according to your wt, your tank will play a death sound and will be immobilzed for 10 secs

For us, when that happens, we turn off our tanks to signify that we are dead.

When all members of your team are dead, the side with remaining live tanks win.

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
                        Just to explain how tamiya tanks work

Each tamiya tank has a battle unit that sends and receives IR signals.

Each tank can be set to light (3hits), medium(5hits) or heavy(9hits)

After you got the maximum hits according to your wt, your tank will play a death sound and will be immobilzed for 10 secs

For us, when that happens, we turn off our tanks to signify that we are dead.

When all members of your team are dead, the side with remaining live tanks win.
                        ic, thanks for the explaination, as least i'm clearer now

Comment

tat was really fun on tat day.. Nice friendly tamiya members, nice weather, nice place N NICE security ppls.. haha..

Comment

all they know is to disturb our fun man that sux
                            At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Working...
                            X