X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heng Long Tank Parts for Sale

Dear Tankers,

In process of finishing my Tamiya 1/16 Tiger I and selling this Heng Long Tank.
    This tank can still be fully operated or you will want to use as spart parts for your Tiger I. The tank is heavily modified. Below are the list of items for sale @ just $60/-:

1) 1 no Remote control (100% working condition except the steel antenna is loose)
    2) 1 no 4600mah battery bought from Stargek Tamiya. Charged less than 10 times (100% working condition)
    3) 2 nos (each 97 links) spare track bought from overseas online (about $50/-). This excludes the original track on the tank itself. Lots of spare track links.
    4) 2 nos front spocket spray to tamiya german grey (exclude the ones on the tank itself)
    5) Main chasis heavily modified as follows: a) entire tank spray with tamiya german grey follow by flat coat b) tank chasis bottom totally covered with tamiya plastic sheet (means battery compartment removed) c) removed a lot of items from side and rear back d) extended and turned the gun barrel, the gun will not shoot as i have removed the bb mechanism e) the gun turret can rotate full 360 degrees.
    6) 2 nos of left & right wheel motors (can be used as spare)
    7) The rest are as shown in the picture. Too lengthy to write. i'll explain in detail for the winner on how to dismantle the entire tank for replacement of parts etc.

Please contact me @ 97639783. Thanks.

Regards
    Tan

ups for u bro transiting from HL to a TAM ...... y not joind us for war game ???
    At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

is this tank still for sale?

Comment

Hi boys, this is not the market place.

Appreciate if you can post in the correct forum category.

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X