Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VS new tank T-72

Hi all,

Here's some photos of the long awaited vs T72 tank, a very nice tank, with a bit of weathering painting will be even better, check out the photos I've posted at this link:

and vs tiger 1 photos

Will try to post some videos soon also

Your link not working
    On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
    Dynam Hawker Tempest
    Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Hi jumat,

these are your photos right?

you guys really bad...How did you weather the T-72 until so nice? Now you make me want to get the T-72...I'm already eating 'prata-kosong' because of my last purchase, now I may have to eat grass liao...
      Operational
      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
      1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
      1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
      1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

T-72 Pathetic Transmitting Range

Hi all tankies,

I just bought myself a airsoft VStank T-72, It is great fun but the transmitting range are pathetic... only about 3 metre. Is it normal or i miss something? My batteries are all new.

Any advise is appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Anyone has an actual photo comparison to the HL and Vstank size...?

Comment

Originally posted by swift_freedom
            Hi all tankies,

I just bought myself a airsoft VStank T-72, It is great fun but the transmitting range are pathetic... only about 3 metre. Is it normal or i miss something? My batteries are all new.

Any advise is appreciated. Thanks.
            Cannot be. Should be at least 10m...Did you in anyway forget to insert the antenna?

What about outdoor? Do you still get only 3m?
            Operational
            1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
            1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
            Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

I did, i insert the antenna end (the end with the little hook) to the hole behind the cockpit. i've only tried indoor, when it went out of effective range, tank will behave funny... firing, rotate and move jerky on its own.

Originally posted by calvinlo
              Cannot be. Should be at least 10m...Did you in anyway forget to insert the antenna?

What about outdoor? Do you still get only 3m?

Comment

I did, i insert the antenna end (the end with the little hook) to the hole behind the cockpit. i've only tried indoor, when it went out of effective range, tank will behave funny... firing, rotate and move jerky on its own.
                I had this problem also with my Vs Tiger I. Whenever it goes near my room (even now), the range is somehow shortened drastically. But at other places e.g. into my kitchen area, it is ok. This also happened to my Vs Abram, but my HL tank was ok. It happens that I have a wireless router system near my room. I believe it has something to do with it.

Quite sometime back, I also tried to mount a 1.2Ghz wireless cam on the Vstank, and also the same shortening of range happened. The tank could not be controlled after more than 3m.

It seems that the Vstank's electronic is quite easily interferred by wireless equipments.
                Operational
                1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

I got a feeling VS Tank range is really not very good. My previous Tiger with the new controller had about 2 to 3 meters shorter range than my Leopard with the Old controller. On average, I got about 10 meters for VsTanks.

The HL tank seems to have full range. I've done in access of 50meters.

However, I have a wireless keyboard/mouse which stops working the moment I turn on my HL transmitter (Freq 03 or 04).
                  On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                  Dynam Hawker Tempest
                  Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

That's odd, isn't the T72 based on the tiger electronics ? So should be the same right ?

Comment

This may sound silly... try pointing the controller antenna in a upright/skywards position when controlling your tank. I have that short range problem too but all is well when I "learn" to use the controller in upright position

Happy new year
                      joseph

Comment

Originally posted by jchng
                        This may sound silly... try pointing the controller antenna in a upright/skywards position when controlling your tank. I have that short range problem too but all is well when I "learn" to use the controller in upright position

Happy new year
                        joseph
                        It's not silly. Anyone who flies planes can tell you that you should never point the antenna to the aircraft when you fly. The signal propagate perpendicular along the length of the antenna. Nothing comes out from the TIP of the antenna.

So the signal is strongest when the Receiver antenna and the Transmitter antenna is parallel to each other.

Cheers
                        On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                        Dynam Hawker Tempest
                        Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

I have similar problem on the short detecting range when I played in-door on the V-tank tank. However, in an open space, I can easily get range around 10m.

Comment

tdrc t72 vstank

something to see the testing of the t72 tank on our battle ground last weeks ....http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/j...vstankst72.flv

Comment

Originally posted by cychow6111
                              I have similar problem on the short detecting range when I played in-door on the V-tank tank. However, in an open space, I can easily get range around 10m.

if i am not wrong, metallic objects may interfere with the frequency.

Comment

Working...
                              X