Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by violetmind
    I think you're right that the 1/6 more impressive but they must be more expensive too. Actually dun dare to ask about the price of 1/6
    Happen to see the price ACCIDENTALLY in an overseas forum for 1/6 full metal tank. I think it's around the range of US$5000.
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Yup I think around there, that's why IMPRESSIVE

So let's all dream of owning one ya.

Hey calvin, you got a Tam TigerI ah, good for you, when ready to battle?

Tam is coming out with Jagdpanther, would you be getting it or did you already pre-order

Comment

If you really get it, don't forget to bring it down for us to view it. It will be the centre of the show for the day.

Originally posted by violetmind
        hmmm.....1050 for the works but 980 without electronics....aiyoh, might as well get the works. only 70 for electronics hor.

Comment

Originally posted by astroboyy
          If you really get it, don't forget to bring it down for us to view it. It will be the centre of the show for the day.
          doubt i can get it. very ex. but we can always hope can't we?

Comment

Yes Yes same for me

Do you own any other tanks?

Comment

Yes Yes same for me

Do you own any other tanks?
              well, i am very new to the tank scene so I hope to learn from all of you. I have a gepard on the way to me. Haven't received it yet. But of all the rc tanks available, I love the gepard the most. I've loved it since I was a kid. So when I have it in my arms, I'll take some pics of it.

Comment

Yup I think around there, that's why IMPRESSIVE

So let's all dream of owning one ya.

Hey calvin, you got a Tam TigerI ah, good for you, when ready to battle?

Tam is coming out with Jagdpanther, would you be getting it or did you already pre-order
                Not yet lah...arriving in two weeks time. Still undecided whether I should build it first or just make use of the electronics first to mount it on the Matorro King Tiger...
                Operational
                1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
                Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
                1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
                1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Wah hope it comes fast and you build fast then can battle.

Comment

Keep us update when your Gepard arrives!

Comment

Originally posted by edmundlkm
                      Keep us update when your Gepard arrives!
                      I sure will. I got 2. So will think about selling one if space really becomes a problem. Maybe put on ebay. Not sure.

I haven't received them as I asked for it to be delivered later. Need to make some space to keep them.

Comment

Let me know if you're really interested to sell the extra.

Comment

wow don't tell me you're keen, eh don't forget our target.

Comment

But hor if you're really get it, must come look for me and show me ok

Comment

Ok mate, sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                              X