• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VStank planning to build SturmTiger!

See the annoucement below the web page:

Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

They are producing the sturmtiger yay

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo
      NICE!
      f

Comment

stubbytiger...
        some pple are jus so lousy to be mod~~~ TELD

Comment

Frankly speaking, when I saw the Sturmtiger on the website, my first reaction is actually 'Argh...why...why don't they come out with an allied tank instead? We have too many axis tanks liao!'
          Operational
          1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
          1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
          Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Frankly speaking, when I saw the Sturmtiger on the website, my first reaction is actually 'Argh...why...why don't they come out with an allied tank instead? We have too many axis tanks liao!'
            Same sentinments..they can do some justice by coming up with a T-34/85 or Shermans to go along with the Tiger.

Comment

Sturmtiger ? Erm, seems like they are trying to re-use the bottom hull of the tiger and minimise their tooling & r&d costs. Then they can reuse the soundboard of the tiger.

I'm actually hoping that they would come out with the Jagpanther, Panther or their early panzer series.

Comment

sad to say, axis are more famous then the rest...
                some pple are jus so lousy to be mod~~~ TELD

Comment

If only they can come out with a British tank e.g. Churchill, that would be wonderful...

Sigh, I'm just dreaming, this will not happened.
                  Operational
                  1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                  Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Sturmtiger is not really a tank, it's supposed to be an Heavily Armoured Assault Gun for demolishing heavily defended buildings or fortified areas with a single shot. - Mainly used for Urban Infantry support.

Since it does not have a Horizontal rotating Turret, i wonder if they would be using the newer controller and electronics ?

Comment

Latest update...

Seems that the SturmTiger on hold now. VStank is looking into building a Sherman Tank!

"VsTank StrumTiger will pending, we will go to make allied tank - M4A3 US and M4A2 Russia tank. So, there will be some tanks battle with Tiger. T-72 will be shipped soon with Type 90. We must apologize for the sound, we promise we will find some way to change. VsTank one generation better than one generation. You will find many surprising features at T-72. We have put our full time and heart into our product. Every customers will know this when they received the our tanks. Promise is a promise, we will keep improving."

Read this for detail:

RC Tanks - Vstank SturmTiger!! - Just saw these on Vstank website.. .
                      Operational
                      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Seems like they are finally listening to what forumers want. ;) Wonder what the new features are ?

- Armour / Firepower selection for different tanks ?
                        - Engine startup and cut sounds/proportion engine sounds according to throttle ? (I seriously doubt so since they didn't change the soundbox)
                        - adjustable battle modes like tamiya ?
                        - vivid explosions ?
                        - adjustable volume control ?
                        - battle life balance announcement ?
                        - More realistic tank scale sounds ? (Somehow i doubt so unless they do a recording like tamiya.)

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          Seems like they are finally listening to what forumers want. ;) Wonder what the new features are ?

- Armour / Firepower selection for different tanks ?
                          - Engine startup and cut sounds/proportion engine sounds according to throttle ? (I seriously doubt so since they didn't change the soundbox)
                          - adjustable battle modes like tamiya ?
                          - vivid explosions ?
                          - adjustable volume control ?
                          - battle life balance announcement ?
                          - More realistic tank scale sounds ? (Somehow i doubt so unless they do a recording like tamiya.)
                          Wah...bro, cannot be lah. Remember it is only $200, how to have the realism of Tamiya? If they can have some kind of engine start-up and idling sound, I very happy liao...
                          Operational
                          1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                          Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Opps...seems that I spoke too fast.

Read latest comments by a Vstank/Toyeast Staff in link below:

RC Tanks - NEW 1/24 Vstank T-72! - Just received news from Marui Tank Group. It's coming... It looks really SOLID!!! And it seems to be equipped with the new Tiger Tx!!!

"As a responsible manufacturer (RC tank developer), we will hear all opinion. Business is business, like Coke can also make a nice $0.5 ZERO product. We have a very long story behind Marui, but we are really not "copy". We really hear different opinion and improve.

You will see the VsTank.com will be update (again) soon, after collected all feedback, we will make the Sturmtiger project pending and confirmed the M4 project.

After discuss with our Chief Engineer today, we decided to develop another 5 sound set PCB, the originally one will use on Tiger I only. But we need time, it will be realized at 2008. Money is one thing, Dream is one thing. If we only want to make money, we already put the capital into HK stock market. Rather than spend 9 months time to develop every new tanks. Each tank excluded the engineer salary also cost $70000 USD to build one tooling. T-72 is the first impact to the market we believe, more is coming. We believe that true collectors will pay little more for a better product. We are not TAMIYA, but we are not ask for TAMIYA price also.

We welcome any opinion, whatever positive or negative. Good or bad. Battery Pack, Wireless Cam, 2.4G, Sparkling + IR, adjustable volume, engine start sound, please trust me, I am a series tank collector too, I have been to toy industrial for nearly 10 years and I used 5 years to make "Marui Tank" to "Better Tank" and sell over the world. So, I will put the product reputation in first position.

More movie will be taken and upload to www.vstank.com soon. Thanks for support!"

Maybe more good things are indeed coming in 2008.
                            Operational
                            1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                            Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

RC Tanks - NEW 1/24 Vstank T-72! - Just received news from Marui Tank Group. It's coming... It looks really SOLID!!! And it seems to be equipped with the new Tiger Tx!!!

"we already put the capital into HK stock market. Rather than spend 9 months time to develop every new tanks. Each tank excluded the engineer salary also cost $70000 USD to build one tooling. We believe that true collectors will pay little more for a better product.
                              Bro,
                              Look like all the assurance they give will still come back to the profit issue lah.

Let's wait and see.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X