• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro VsTank

Anybody have them ?
    f

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
    Anybody have them ?
    If you are talking about the Vstank*R i.e. the smaller one with rotating turret, my advise is - Forget it. I bought a M1A and a Leo from Toyeast when they first came out. It was a utter disappointment . This is why:

1) Very hard to control the turning. often overshoot.
    2) Built-in batteries somehow could not take anymore charge after less than a month. Tank basicaly died . Later I found out from other overseas forum that this is a common problem with the Vs*R tanks. But someone did apparently fixed the battery problem. See link below:

Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

I bought 1 set as well.. for $79 dollars it's good for desktop run around.

As for the battery, when I got mine, they were already dead to the point that the charger won't recognise it to charge it.

However, it's simple to fix the problem, just force charge directly using 4 AA batteries to the underneath of the tanks. Once the batteries are up to a certain voltage, the charger will work with the tanks again.
      On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
      Dynam Hawker Tempest
      Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

I got a pair of them (M1 and Leopard 2) for sale... a bit too cute for me to handle... haha.. pm for details.
        ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Grey Tiger '321' Commander

Comment

sorry for digging up this old thread, but has anyone faced any more of the mentioned problems now for these micro vstanks? and where's the best place to buy them either online or locally? thanks.

Comment

I bought a pair from a toy shop in Suntec 3rd flr I think. $79 last June.
            Go back in one piece to fly another day.
            Having fun yet?
            36.39mhz
            40.77mhz

Comment

i got a pair too, my son loves it for the sound effect etc. The battery problem can be easily solved, but the movement i must admit is a little diff to control

Comment

anyone letting go cheap? 91370416

Comment

I got the baby vs that I never use, plus 1/35 VS M1A2 ABRAMS AND TIGER 1, both gathering dust and like new. so pm me if interested.

Comment

My mistake its a 1/24 scale VS tank not 1/35 for sale

Comment

VS tank

heres some photos of the vstank for sale

Comment

Working...
                      X