Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tdrc Battle Ground

so guys of all rc tanker.. now we do have a rc tank battle ground here in singapore . for all scale rc tanks from 1/24 , 1/16 1/8 or 1/6 . and it open every day. to see more of the ground look at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tigers-den/ free join ..and we hope to have rc battle ships too soon . the site is at our new singapore army museum. so all rc guys are welcome.

Hi Jumat,

thanks for the invitation. It's sure good news to know of battle ground available to us.

However, having check the link that you've mentioned, I'm a bit puzzled because it doesn't give much info. Can I confirm with you that this new ground is ONLY limited to rc tanks with IR battle systems?
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Tdrc

well so far all the guys are running a ir tanks ( 1/24 vstanks or 1/16 tamiya ) but we a trying to set a battle for the 1/24 bb tanks and the 1/16 hen long . so if u do have ways to let us know how we can set battle for the bb tanks , maybe come meet us at TDRC battle site this coming sat.. the TDRC battle ground open every weekend from 1400hr to1900hr .k or join the club at
      Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

fun battle guys!
      Originally posted by calvinlo
      Hi Jumat,

thanks for the invitation. It's sure good news to know of battle ground available to us.

However, having check the link that you've mentioned, I'm a bit puzzled because it doesn't give much info. Can I confirm with you that this new ground is ONLY limited to rc tanks with IR battle systems?

Comment

any new battle dates??
        OnDuty:
        EPP Red Reno
        Nitro SeaBee .46
        EP SU31 Sukhoi for sale
        Frio 3d

InHanger:

GreatPlanes P-51 Mustang .61 4 stroke for sale

Comment

TDRC Battle date

Hi guys,

thanks for your support at our mar holiday event. hope to do a better one in june holidays.

Now we've brought all the buildings (that's used during the event) up to our newly upgraded battleground (still at the roof top garden @ army museum). For those who complained about the sand getting jamming their tracks, do check out our newly added cemented road.

We'll will be trying out the upgraded ground this sat 22nd mar at 1pm, so see you there

Well, a picture tells more, check out more photo updates in our photobucket:

Here's some preview:

Comment

look at the ground and i'm totally i thumbs up

but will my stock plastic track will hold it on those ground ??
            .................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
            กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

tdrc battleground

Hi,

we've done up cement pavements for the tank to move around the ground. will post more updated photos of the ground soon.

btw, we've tried the vstanks, tamiya tanks on the ground with original tracks, no problem

Comment

Tdrc

Originally posted by maskedrider
                look at the ground and i'm totally i thumbs up

but will my stock plastic track will hold it on those ground ??
                well we did some cement on the road for tanks to battle on road n we still have over ground for tanker to run on sand.. yip so far is ok for the vstanks and tamiya 1/16 will having a run down with all tanks 1/24 vstanks ,1/16 tamiya n 1/16 hen long this coming 5 April sat so if u like to try on cya.

Comment

battle day

today was a good battle for the tigers ,

team A 2tiger1 tanks
                  team B 1M1a1 & t72 , tiger1

but sad for the t72 was down
                  w,ll post the photo of the battle soon guys !
                  till next battle day will be on 20April same place same time ok?
                  b ready

Comment

brought my 2 kids to army museum with their vs tanks to play

but jaga there say the playground spoil already

so didnt get to check it out

is this true?

end up bring the kids to play rc boat in the big pond

something good about the big pond is:

1) pond big, fast boats can enjoy
                    2) if boat get stuck in the middle, can rent the small paddle boat to retrieve back

cons: if the boat get stuck under the platform, diffuclt to retrieve

Comment

army museum jaga also say now go inside musem must pay

adult $5
                      senior citizen $3
                      kids below certain age (i think 3) free

Comment

YAY!!! something my T-72BM/T-90 can play in!!

Comment

need to pay for the entrance?

Comment

Working...
                          X