Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the cheapest cost for these VS tanks

Hi all,

anyone know whats the cheapest cost for these VS tanks IR version currently in Singapore?

And this one too , the price for IR version

Comment

150.. there's 1 in the marketpl.. but maybe not the tank model u r looking 4
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
        150.. there's 1 in the marketpl.. but maybe not the tank model u r looking 4
        oh it is a leopard
        For sale

Comment

u can look for henglong tanks in taobao.com.cn
          its cheap
          150 with metal tracks

Comment

henglong tanks no prop ctrl
            For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
              henglong tanks no prop ctrl
              huh???
              any reviews on it?

Comment

Please be careful if you are going for Heng Long (HL)Tank. I know what I'm talking about because I have 3 1/16 Heng Long tanks (1 Tiger I, 1 Panzer III and a M26 Pershing).

1/16 HL Pershing

If you compare them to the Vstank 1/24 IR tanks:

1) Size

HL's 1/16 tank is definately much bigger, enabling it to overcome outdoor obstacles better than the smaller 1/24 tank.

2) Built

HL's built quality is not consistent. Some work well, while others are dead-on-arrival. Very often, the airsoft gun is lousy. In comparison, Vstank 1/24 Tanks are really built like a Tank! Ans their airsoft guns are really solid.

3) Movements

EXcept for the Vstank's newer Tiger I, most of the older Vstanks (even though they may have new controller) are jerky and toylike in their movement i.e. they don't turn smoothly. and their speed is not proportional.

The HL, on the other hand, rock IF you get the one with smoke and sound version. It has ten forward speeds, which makes it moves quite proportional, and it also have simulated engine start-up and shut-down sound. the turning is far better than the Vstank.

But when it comes to firing, Vstank's IR Tiger (not the airsoft one) is real solid. The recoil of the gun tiself is wonderful. But in comparison, the HL's gun cannot recoil. The whole tank jerks!

1/24 Vstank Tiger Firing the gun

4) Battle Option

At present, HL only have their tanks equipped with airsoft gun. But for Vstank, they give you airsoft and IR version. I believe the stock HL's airsoft gun is not strong enough for 6mm paintballs.

5) Modifications

For 1/24 Vstanks, there's not much you can do to modify anything because the internal is too cramp.

But for the HL, you can do many things becasue the internal is spacious e.g. mounting a wireless cam inside the tank.

ONE WARNING: Most of the shop that sells 1/16 HL tanks only have the 2 speed version with no smoke or sound. It's crap. Don't get it unless you intend to remove all the internal electronics and use the tamiya ones.

And don't get the 1/24 HL tank. Quality wise, they are the worst of all.
                Operational
                1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
                Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
                1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
                1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Working...
                X