Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, thanks for the inputs on these two sims. Pretty well summed up what i needed to know. I guess I'll make a move for the 3.5.... My wallet's getting lighter the longer i stay in this forum....

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
      G3.5 have been a great improvement!

The comparisons for me worked out this way:
      Conditions - Reflex / RealFlight G3.5
      Graphics - Good / Good
      Pyshics - Good / Good
      Controls - Own transmitter / Dummy transmitter
      Setting up - DIY / Plug n play
      Programmability - Good / Good
      PC quality - unable to run on poorer pc / able to run on poorer pc
      Online flying - Nope / Yes!

Both are very good simulators and both are in the same price range.

I just couldn't get reflex to work on my laptop while the realflight could run smoothly on photofield backgrounds. I gave up trying to program a proper heli and mapping all the controls to the reflex properly.
      Just prefer the plug and play ability and more importantly, the online flying i can enjoy with overseas flyers!

Reflex can run on poorer PCs. Just decrease the resolution. I also had this problem at first.

Comment

PC specification is alright for me. I can run both at max setup without problem. Very sure about that. Since the G3.5 is easier to setup, I think I'll go with that...

Comment

Simulator

Hi there,

Whichever flight sim you buy XTR or G3, be sure to download the local sceneries I have created.

Do a Search > XTR scene at DaddyHobby website and they will all come out.

You can follow the instructions embedded in the zip file for XTR or just import picture in G3.

Cheers!

Yeek

Comment

I also want to vouch for Real Flight's product support.

Something happened to G3 controller a few weeks back and i emailed them about the problem. The offered to send me a new controller FOC as a replacement under warranty. The controller was sent via USPS Espress mail and arrived in 7 days.
            They actually required me to send my controller back to Hobbico Services USA but they allowed me to bypass that

However less than 1 week after receiving the new controller...my brother tripped over the cable while the controller was on the table...the rest is history

So now i have to buy another controller from them...70USD including shipment
            Don't PCW

Beam E4
            Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
            Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

hi fellas,
              am i able to get realflight or reflex sim in SG? roughly how much are they? I dont quite like buying things online.
              Eflite Blade CX2 - 23 Feb 2007
              HoneyBee CP2 - 01 Jan 2007
              1st crash (CP2) - 02 Jan 2007
              1st fire accident (battery) - 07 Jan 2007

Comment

reflex can be bought from Hobby Shack at Fook Hai Building. Take the escalator up. It costs in excess of 300 bucks if I am not wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X