Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scale Helicopters Market In Singapore

Hi Guys,

Hey I want to know is Scale helicopters got a market here? I known there's a few of them here like member Super Hornet & Adrianli bro they are few of them in hardcore scale flyer. Reason I asking is I seem to know there's only few brand of market carry in Singapore, but there's more out there which we had not bring in Why.....? was it because of the price or no support here....? and I mean big very scale fuselage kit not the small fuselage kit

Jameswilliam

I would think the price of good fuselage can easily buy another kit.
    This will double the cost of crash, if it happens.
    And if you talking about large fuselage for 50 and above will means transportation problem for many.

Anyway, If no LHS bring in fuselage or anything you need, you can easily order online for the necessary. Even LHS bring in, the price is about the same or even higher than online to cover their overheads.
    I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
      I would think the price of good fuselage can easily buy another kit.
      This will double the cost of crash, if it happens.
      And if you talking about large fuselage for 50 and above will means transportation problem for many.

Anyway, If no LHS bring in fuselage or anything you need, you can easily order online for the necessary. Even LHS bring in, the price is about the same or even higher than online to cover their overheads.
      I see that's the reason why not much scale heli flyers.....but I see in Euro more flyers like to build scale heli then normal heli kit, or was it in Singapore scale heli got no market......?

Jameswilliam

Comment

Scale Heli flyers should consider this...

Comment

That's a nice one!

Originally posted by roypwee View Post
          Scale Heli flyers should consider this...

http://www.dji-hobby.com/en/
          DJI with auto-pilot GPS & barometer is indeed an added feature in scale as well as Aerial AV intentions. More interesting will be adding waypoints for it to auto travel using computers on maps in the future. The price is heavy on US$1250. If I am to implement the system, I would have gone for gasoline or turbine editions. Otherwise to get it on Quad Multi-copters is indeed attractive.

Scale bodies takes up 2 seats behind vehicle & they are big. You need much effort & time to build in including motivation & "foam"...3D Helicopters are built with speed. Vendors holding those fuselages takes up space & could sell rarely as fast as standard ones. RC is a nitch market but it depends on what purposes it is used for & whether it is sustainable enough for any business. & to add-on lastly, it depends on the pilot confidence to control it.

To go without the control while in auto-pilot driven mode & looking at it, it is equivalent that we visiting sites & watch or admire people take off while not feeling it ourselves. It could jolly well seem more like a concept and a dream.

Helicommand M, X & P Series does near commercial purposes if you're also keen to look at. http://www.helicommand.com/

PS: I used to have a dream, it is only when the price kills it or the price kills the product. Whilst pulling out the majority for votes comparing eating the same food into the stomach where one costs $3.5 & the other costs a few hundreds (nicely & beautiful done) when you're hungry, most would choose the former in probability tests.
          1. Mikado Logo 800 XXtreme;Mikado Logo 600
          2. Align 700N DFC;600EFL;600Nx3;550E;700E,Flasher 600E
          3. Aeolus 50Nx2,Aeolus 50Ex2
          4. Thunder Tiger X50N;X50E
          5. Compass 6HV;Compass7HVx2;Atom 500Ex3;Compass 3DPlus N,WARP360
          6. Velocity 50N,Srimok 90N,Protos 500E,TZ90N
          7. Goblin 90E,GAUI X7,KDS700E;KDS550E,
          8. Mingda MD7/8,M3D600Ex2,Assault 700Ex2,RUSH750
          9. Agile 7.2x2, Agile 5.5,Curtis Rave Ballistic 90ENV
          10. KDS Chase 360,GAUI X3 x 2,Goblin 380
          & 500s,450s,250s in deep slumber

Comment