Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electric heli

Hi to all experienced heli flyers, can anyone intro me a large scale electric heli? i am not looking at any stunt flying at the moment but just normal flying. thanks. saw vario bell heli and quite like it, anything close to this?

thunder tiger eraptor e550.
    go read up at www.runryder.com and www.rcgroups.com

Comment

IMHO, Thunder Tiger fuselage can't fight with Vario.

Sadly... for what I know, there is no LHS that sell Vario stuff.

For Scale helicopter, it normally consists of 3 parts. U have the internal heli, the Fuselage and other items that make the scale looks more scale. (e.g. multibladed head, stabilizer bar for Huey, navigation lights, retractable wheels and etc.)

Some scale heli (like in some vario) has its internal heli that come with the scale.

Others just come with fuselage ONLY. Therefore, u need to find a heli to fit in. In this case, most of the time it required u to do some modification either to the heli or the fuselage in order to fit/married them together.

What scale heli u looking for? Bell which model?

SH

Comment

Here is my scale electric built :

Enjoy.

Comment

I think he is referring to Bell 222. If so, go for E620 + funkey fuselage, just need a bit of modi to fit.

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
          IMHO, Thunder Tiger fuselage can't fight with Vario.

Sadly... for what I know, there is no LHS that sell Vario stuff.

For Scale helicopter, it normally consists of 3 parts. U have the internal heli, the Fuselage and other items that make the scale looks more scale. (e.g. multibladed head, stabilizer bar for Huey, navigation lights, retractable wheels and etc.)

Some scale heli (like in some vario) has its internal heli that come with the scale.

Others just come with fuselage ONLY. Therefore, u need to find a heli to fit in. In this case, most of the time it required u to do some modification either to the heli or the fuselage in order to fit/married them together.

What scale heli u looking for? Bell which model?

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            Sigh.... always make me lau nua Must stop reading your post

Comment

Working...
            X