Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suitable scale fuselage for Mini Titan E325?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suitable scale fuselage for Mini Titan E325?

Hi,

Thinking of getting an Airwolf fuselage with Mini Titan E325.

But cannot find a suitable one.

Anyone has done this? Pls advise.. Thanks!
    "Keep Fly'in Till They're Dry."
    Mini Titan E325 SE Version
    Full CNC Metal Rotor and Tail
    Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
    Hitec Optic 6 Electron/HS65HB
    Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

yo bro,
    in my previous thread about "e550 fitted to md530 scale fuse(cant really remember)" there is this guy who says in china(or korea, cant remember) there is this article saying that tt is producing scale fuse for mini T but dont know when come out.. maybe u wanna wait first..

sorry to many "cant remember" , mrmory only128mb..hehe

Comment

It is mention in "Model Helicopter World" magazines a few edition back.
      But that scale heli is "MD500" or MD530. I not sure whether will they produce airwolf or not.

SH

Comment

this is just my thoughts(just sharing). i think md fuselage looks nicer than any other fuselage... btw, airwolf maybe you can try trex one. i suppose there will be mod needed.

Comment

There are SOOO MANY helicopters. Some like helicopter A while others prefer helicopter B.

It is all up to what do u like.

{BTW, i do not really like Airwolf}

SH

Comment

I have been eyeing tis for the longest time but dare not take the plunge as I'm not a good artist. It should fit mini t. Its one of the better scale airwolf fuselage i've seen so far.

HeliDirect has a huge selection of RC helicopters, helicopter toys and remote control helicopter. Get ultra fast shipping times direct to your door.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
              I have been eyeing tis for the longest time but dare not take the plunge as I'm not a good artist. It should fit mini t. Its one of the better scale airwolf fuselage i've seen so far.

http://www.helidirect.com/product_in...oducts_id=3175
              Thought everything is painted nicely? Need to be artist meh?

Looks very nice with good details (riveting), but the actual Airwolf in TV serial has a front hood? This model don't have leh..
              Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
              Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

Airwolf Fuselages

I like the version from Funkey
                (http://www.helihobby.com/html/scale_helicopter.html)

But it cost a freaking USD$389.95!

They have so many Airwolf fuselage and they have no sales email!

My question is, is there a reasonably detailed Airwolf fuselage that fits Mini Titan and doesn't cost an arm/leg??

Something like the ones from Esky would be nice..
                (EK4-0060 for Belt-CP)
                (EK4-0050 for HB King 2)
                Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
                Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

The one I posted is Fibreglass leh, not plastic like those at helihobby. The funkey one is available at Rotor :

http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail...-C687D7616A33}

Scale helis r never plug n play, mod is always required. Thatz where my artistic instint failed me.

I have gone thru 300 size Airwolf n 450 size Jet Ranger. Enough of such headaches!!!

Comment

The one I posted is Fibreglass leh, not plastic like those at helihobby. The funkey one is available at Rotor :

http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail...-C687D7616A33}

Scale helis r never plug n play, mod is always required. Thatz where my artistic instint failed me.

I have gone thru 300 size Airwolf n 450 size Jet Ranger. Enough of such headaches!!!
                    Oh.. It's the same one?? I see, interesting but the price is

How difficult to fit everything in huh? Scale fitting really so difficult even with custom fuselage bought off-the-shelf?

SH and Adrian, for scale flying need 7 channel tx and rx right? Which brand/model is recommended?

Thanks!
                    Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
                    Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Heliguy
                      Oh.. It's the same one?? I see, interesting but the price is

How difficult to fit everything in huh? Scale fitting really so difficult even with custom fuselage bought off-the-shelf?

SH and Adrian, for scale flying need 7 channel tx and rx right? Which brand/model is recommended?

Thanks!
                      ive asked this question before from sh.. the only thing why u need a 7ch tx is because if you have a retracts, especially useful when you get airwolf, of course you will need a 7ch tx. but if you dont use gyro gain from gy240, you will have an extra channel(on channel 5 for futaba and hitec rx) thus u can use it to use for retracts..

hope this helps

Comment

Not needed to be 7CH if there is no extra stuff like landing gear, fire rockets,etc....

As the saying, get the best tx u can afford. I have a 9CHP n never regretted it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by lampard
                          ive asked this question before from sh.. the only thing why u need a 7ch tx is because if you have a retracts, especially useful when you get airwolf, of course you will need a 7ch tx. but if you dont use gyro gain from gy240, you will have an extra channel(on channel 5 for futaba and hitec rx) thus u can use it to use for retracts..

hope this helps
                          I see.. great! Thanks!
                          Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
                          Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

Not needed to be 7CH if there is no extra stuff like landing gear, fire rockets,etc....

As the saying, get the best tx u can afford. I have a 9CHP n never regretted it at all.
                            Oh.. coming back to the scale fitting.. is it really that hard?

Just need an idea how much effort and skill level needed.. heh
                            Futaba GY401/Futaba 9257
                            Maiden on 26 Aug 2007

Comment

When there is a will there is a way.

Just like elevated tail for particular heli. U may not able to get if off the shelf. BUT trying to make/create it using other thing or to make something work is more rewarding than... doing the first 1 3D stunt maneuver. Ask greenh0rn about it.

SH

Comment

Working...
                              X