Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Align Semi Scale Body for TRex 600?

Hi all
    Saw this in RCGroups. Looks like Align going to come out a "Semi-Scale" body for TRex 600.

DAMN! Why Can't they just come out a full scale body instead?!
    Maybe they can't get permission/copyrights from Sikorsky/Bell Textron/Boeing/Eurocopter.

SH

I share your sentiments ! .....if they can do American Choppers due to copyrights, why can't they do Russian helis ? .....certainly wouldn't mind a Hind D or a Havoc or a Aligator

.....wait a minute, I think the Hind IS available aredi.
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

But isn't that kinda canopy mostly seen in FAI or F3C competitions?

Comment

Yeah. That is normally seen in FAI. That one we called it semi scale because it is not "pod and boom" but it also does not look like those full size heli.

SH

Comment

wah

Tiger shark fuselage is nice
          Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
            Yeah. That is normally seen in FAI. That one we called it semi scale because it is not "pod and boom" but it also does not look like those full size heli.

SH

Does this kinda of fuselage help in terms of aerodynamics or what? Because we only see them in F3C/FAI.....

Comment

Originally posted by razer
              Does this kinda of fuselage help in terms of aerodynamics or what? Because we only see them in F3C/FAI.....
              I do not know. Have to ask those that are doing F3C/FAI.

My personal preference though... I do not like those design. I prefer true scale look.

This is what I posted in RCGroups:
              ---------------------------------
              What is stopping Align from producing full scale body for TRex? If Align come out scale TRex and Thunder Tiger do not or not yet, then Align might have something to show off at.

This what "Steph280" replied in RCGroups:
              Apparently they're after F3C world championships with the larger helis. There has been scale requests long ago, but they are so busy with all the other products that this hasn't happened yet. And apparently after the T-Rex 500 and Glow T-Rex gets introduced, their R&D dept focus will shift into electric ducted fan jets.

BTW I read an article about Thunder Tiger's president stating they will soon expand into the dentistry equipment manufacturing market. Interesting...

SH

Comment

i know this heli body its be out for quite some time now. looks good now have to wait for Gaui to make a fusealarge for the hurricane haha.

Comment

Working...
                X