X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR9X2 vs JR11X

Comment

JR9X2 vs JR11X (Function List)
      yes! Servo speed option now available in heli mode!

Comment

JR9X2 vs JR11X (Swash Options)

Comment

JR9X2 vs JR11X (Swash Mix)

Comment

Don't ask me or PM me how much cos I'm NOT selling it!

Comment

Originally posted by pck View Post
              JR9X2 vs JR11X (Function List)
              yes! Servo speed option now available in heli mode!
              Tail curve
              Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Add me to the JR11X New Owner List!!!
                Big welcome to the 'Zero' Hero club !!! ...I'm so proud of you and must say that you have excellent taste in the equipments you buy !!!

Have you played around with the 'trim markers' function ?
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                  Big welcome to the 'Zero' Hero club !!! ...I'm so proud of you and must say that you have excellent taste in the equipments you buy !!!

Have you played around with the 'trim markers' function ?
                  Thank you bro. "Once a JR user, always a JR user!" haha!
                  I rushed down to collect the TX from Ken last evening, just before he closes his shop as he needs to rush off to catch a flight to China for the trade show. Otherwise, I will have to wait until next Tue to get the TX from him...

I absolutely LOVE the LOOK&FEEL of this TX!!! That curvy body, those shiny little sticks, the trims, the screen, the smooth-round-backside.....

First thing i did, was to plug in my trusty old Assan module and turn it on. But panicked because there were no confirmation sounds coming from the module.... after flipping through a few pages of the manual, I realsed that I had to turn on the RF. And walah! Sweet sound of 'beep' came from my Assan module! I know many people will wonder why use an Assan on such a TX, but hey, Assan has been awesome for me for the last 2 years! Plus I have too many Assan Rx now to switch over to other brands so...

I haven't had the chance to try anything else yet. I like to read the manual first before using it. Will be spending the weekend transferring the models from the current TX to the 11X! (that's gonna keep me busy)...

By the way, anyone knows what is PPM8 and PPM9 and what are the differences?

Comment

Once a JR user, always a JR user!

I like this..looks like you are "Once an Armour Always an Armour!" I am from the "Pressure Forward"
                    Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
                    JR Vibe 50: 01
                    Trex600N Pro: 01
                    Kasama Srimok 90: 01
                    TT Raptor 50: 10
                    TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
                    MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

By the way, anyone knows what is PPM8 and PPM9 and what are the differences?
                      If you're running the supplied JR DSMJ module, you have to select 'DSM' mode for the transmission option, you will have model match among other JR 2.4 specific things.

With your Assan module, you need to select PPM9 as the transmission mode as it is a third part module ....I believe you only got up to 9 channels with this mode.

heers and have fun !!!

Comment

edit: as it is a third part module

what I meant was third party module !!!

Comment

Are any of the trims on the 11X analog trims? How does that work out for you? Any issues when moving from one model to another? There's a need to redo trims for each one?

Comment

Originally posted by benjychan View Post
                            Are any of the trims on the 11X analog trims?
                            Nope, all the trims on my 11X Zero are digitals (the 11X in the US market may have an analog trim on the throttle stick)

How does that work out for you?
                            No issues at all, Nitro helis flyers prefer an analog trim on the throttle so that they can kill the engine by simply sliding the trim lever to the bottom.
                            I can 're-assign' the engine shut-off procedure to an unused switch or the sliders at the back of the Tx and define the conditions for the kill-switch.

Any issues when moving from one model to another?
                            Not quite sure what you mean, I'm assuming when moving from one model to the next on the 11X.
                            It is easier on the 11X compared to previous JR Tx, as you can move from the system setup mode (where model selection menu is) to the Flight setup mode without having to switch off and on the Tx.
                            However, once you fill up the onboard 30 models memory and start making use of the Micro SD card, it becomes a little more involved when moving from Onboard memory models to SD card memory models. ....it's not difficult once you've done it.

There's a need to redo trims for each one?
                            Of course you will need to setup your trims each time you bind a model to your Tx.
                            But once the model is set, it will not change until you reset it.

Comment

Working...
                            X