Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shmuckerz
    can u put the details of where u can get the equipment and where u fly and what time u fly pleaze???

THNXXX
    I got my kite from GFK. They are located at:

30,Merchant road,Riverside point, #02-12/13

Most of the members are from GFK, both old & new flyers will fly almost every Wed, Fri & Sat from about 830pm till late at the field next to riverside point.

I joined them about 2 weeks ago...all I can say...FUN FUN FUN!!
    Spirit High...Flying High...

Thanks to these RC Kites... My nights are not boring anymore...You gave me a NIGHT LIFE in Singapore!

Something to be really proud of being part of a great family!!!

Comment

Kites can go through legs meh??? i got a kite, however it can only do turns and slow loops and roll........... saw pple at riversidepoint do amazing stunts , tried mine.... but crashed............. took a peep at their kite, mine seems to look fatter.( got it from the net second hand ) ( was told it was bought from ACEHOBBY )

Comment

Found it on YouTube.com?

Check this out...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Thanks to these RC Kites... My nights are not boring anymore...You gave me a NIGHT LIFE in Singapore!

Comment

hmmm are those hand made or bought in kits hmm?

Comment

Originally posted by 3lue
            hmmm are those hand made or bought in kits hmm?
            They are handmade by the company and bought by flyers in ready-to-fly packages. I am one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf
              Pardon me. I was just excited over the nice badge design and was thinking of sharing it here. Maybe I should make myself clearer.

I took up RC flying recently and I just joined the group of flyers from GFK. Some of the senior flyers showed some of us the badge and told us about their formation and naming exercise for identifying all RC Kite flyers - Night Flyers. And I was very excited about the fact that someone is giving us a name (a pretty nice name actually), so I thought might as well announce it to all and calling out to all RC Kite Flyers...

In case some of you might be thinking why GFK wanted to give us a name (at least for their flyers) - the RC Kite flyers, becos' everytime when we fly by the parks and fields, the on-lookers will ask what are these and who are we, there isn't an official name. So at least now we can proudly tell them that we are known as Night Flyers and these are RC Kites that we are flying.

I am really lucky...joined and started this at the right time with the right group!!

Wow!!! Good Job to the Night Flyers... Seen some of your "event fly" (or wat I was told ) Really interesting... Well Done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clemster
                Wow!!! Good Job to the Night Flyers... Seen some of your "event fly" (or wat I was told ) Really interesting... Well Done!!!
                Not sure if anyone here seen the Night Flyers in action at the World Blood Donor Day event at East Coast last night... They are neat and cool!!

Comment

Not sure if anyone here seen the Night Flyers in action at the World Blood Donor Day event at East Coast last night... They are neat and cool!!
                  You can watch it on GFK @ World Blood Donor Day 2006 @ East Coast Park

Thank you...Night Flyers...another successful event!

Comment

Pardon me. I was just excited over the nice badge design and was thinking of sharing it here. Maybe I should make myself clearer.

I took up RC flying recently and I just joined the group of flyers from GFK. Some of the senior flyers showed some of us the badge and told us about their formation and naming exercise for identifying all RC Kite flyers - Night Flyers. And I was very excited about the fact that someone is giving us a name (a pretty nice name actually), so I thought might as well announce it to all and calling out to all RC Kite Flyers...

In case some of you might be thinking why GFK wanted to give us a name (at least for their flyers) - the RC Kite flyers, becos' everytime when we fly by the parks and fields, the on-lookers will ask what are these and who are we, there isn't an official name. So at least now we can proudly tell them that we are known as Night Flyers and these are RC Kites that we are flying.

I am really lucky...joined and started this at the right time with the right group!!
                    yup all the way , to all RC kite fliers go............. NIGHT FLYERS

Comment

Working...
                    X