Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breed of flyers?

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Announcing the birth of a brand new breed of flyers - THE NIGHT FLYERS!!!

Heard of it, but not seen one in action.
    9.68%
    Heard of it and seen it in action.
    87.10%
    Not heard of it at all.
    3.23%

The poll is expired.

Spirit High...Flying High...

Thanks to these RC Kites... My nights are not boring anymore...You gave me a NIGHT LIFE in Singapore!

Something to be really proud of being part of a great family!!!

The Next Breed of Flyers...

It is about time for the next breed of flyers...wait for the door to open. SOON!

Comment

Breed of flyers?

are those insignal official or unofficial? anyway they are cool. can put them on the aircraft so we know where they belong to. can create for diff locations too.
      TT01 - Subaru WRX STI
      FS-GT3B

Comment

Last edited by nic; 23-01-2012, 08:01 AM.
        huh

Comment

Ok back to the topic...

Are you trying to advertise your site, your IFOs...
          or Are these just-for-fun creation like the one I just did?
          huh

Comment

Pardon me. I was just excited over the nice badge design and was thinking of sharing it here. Maybe I should make myself clearer.

I took up RC flying recently and I just joined the group of flyers from GFK. Some of the senior flyers showed some of us the badge and told us about their formation and naming exercise for identifying all RC Kite flyers - Night Flyers. And I was very excited about the fact that someone is giving us a name (a pretty nice name actually), so I thought might as well announce it to all and calling out to all RC Kite Flyers...

In case some of you might be thinking why GFK wanted to give us a name (at least for their flyers) - the RC Kite flyers, becos' everytime when we fly by the parks and fields, the on-lookers will ask what are these and who are we, there isn't an official name. So at least now we can proudly tell them that we are known as Night Flyers and these are RC Kites that we are flying.

I am really lucky...joined and started this at the right time with the right group!!

Thanks to these RC Kites... My nights are not boring anymore...You gave me a NIGHT LIFE in Singapore!

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf
              Ladies & Gentlemen,

uber coolness!!!
              this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf
                Ladies & Gentlemen,

I had to admit the logo is real cool. Let me know if you need to make Polo T which I think you guys should seriously consider if you had not do so I can get it done for you guys, on condition I get one free

Cheers

Mike

Comment

NIce Logo !
                  One more suggestion for those who are into high speed flying
                  " Speed demons "
                  GWS EStarter (Retired),GWS SpitFire (Retired),GWS Zero Fighter (Flying) , T2M Interceptor Ver3(Flying) ,3D foamy Sukhoi (Flying) ,T2M (EPro SoarEasy) (Flying) ,Miss America P51-Mustang (NIB) , Multiplex Easy Glider (Flying) , Alfa models Nakajima Hayate Fighter (Flying) , Fliton Extra 330 Mini(NIB) , Esprit Models Sokol (Flying) , HET Super Sniper (Flying) Esprit Models Scorpion (Flying) , Multiplex Fun Jet (NIB)

Comment

anyone wanna make one for heli flyers?
                    TT01 - Subaru WRX STI
                    FS-GT3B

Comment

how about some pictures of your night flying ? And some close up views of your kites ?

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
                        how about some pictures of your night flying ? And some close up views of your kites ?
                        Actually, someone has already posted pictures of it in this thread : IFO frm GFK...in fact, if you do a search on GKF, you'll find more info. Cheers.

Comment

yep, but those are superbly old pics.

Comment

I am a new guy there, let me see what I can do to get some new pics taken and share here...will try to take some this weekend when I fly there...

Comment

cool

how did you guys do the logos ?
                              *^(HOKAGE PHOENIX)^*
                              Coming soon:
                              f-18 ?
                              TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC (AMIG)

Comment

Working...
                              X