Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiralty Lane Fliers - PLEASE, PLEASE FLY SAFELY!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
    Sorry lah bro, did u saw the HDB logo? HDB can control over JB field meh? It's definately took in SG mag. heheheh...no offen heh, just to hilight. these type of sign board all over SG island now a day.... Wlds Ave 12 field oso hv.
    Just to comment a little regarding Woodlands Ave 12 stretch of open fields.
    I live across the street, overlooking nearly the full stretch of Woodlands Ave 12 fields. So far, what i have noted is only Dr 17 have such notices put up. My usually training ground, at the open field left of the new Seagate factory at Ave12/5 intersection is still good to fly.

However, those flying there should exercise strong caution and make sure you never fly too close to the woodlands ave 12 main road. Vehicles on this stretch of road tends to travel very fast a plane/heli sudden crash landing there will create unimaginable accidents as if you had crashed into the high way.

This stretch of field has quite alot of kite fliers as well so do be nice and careful not to cut each other throat over the air space. With over 3km x 0.5km(est avg breath of the field from ave 12 road to hdb flats) of flying space, i dont see a reason why this would happen, but be nice.
    ------------------
    Capturing light and storing them as a offline memory in the form of a photograph.

FFF:
    Raptor 90 3D (Crashes 1)
    OS 91HZ
    RJX 90sz Muffler
    HC3-SX
    Align D610 Cyclic and Throttle
    Align D650 Tail
    GVR-7020 Gryphon Extreme Regulator
    Futaba R6108SB

TT X50 TT Ed.
    RedLine RL-56H + Funtech B320 FAI Muffler
    Align D610 Cyclic