Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No issue dude.
    Displaying restrain shows that we have better control of our planes. I'm sure you have full capacity for that.

Originally posted by Sunstorm
    I am guilty as charged. Will move towards the other side.

Comment

i really find stomp very very funny......think the creator of stomp should be rich by now....singaporean.....soooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo kpo!!!hahahahahahaha....cant believe them man....one post other say yes yes yes yes....like my house downstairs all the old auntie who pluck tow gay.....lol.....the photo taken quite nice ar...the angle...like you guys park your veh there and block other ppl....hahahahahhahahaha....cheers to stomp...think they should be consider our national heritage,....
      save the animals!:

Comment

Well, some people are working hard to earn their next meal by plucking "tao gay", while some people spend lots of money on the equipment to take clear picture of the poor lady downstairs plucking "tao gay". Things are funny depending on which side of the fence you are standing.

Just like if you don't play RC, you will find anything to do with RC annoying...
        we need to look at both side of the coins. Afterall the two faces, even though different, live on the same coin together.

Originally posted by dreamflyer
        i really find stomp very very funny......think the creator of stomp should be rich by now....singaporean.....soooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo kpo!!!hahahahahahaha....cant believe them man....one post other say yes yes yes yes....like my house downstairs all the old auntie who pluck tow gay.....lol.....the photo taken quite nice ar...the angle...like you guys park your veh there and block other ppl....hahahahahhahahaha....cheers to stomp...think they should be consider our national heritage,....

Comment

Originally posted by mave
          Well, some people are working hard to earn their next meal by plucking "tao gay", while some people spend lots of money on the equipment to take clear picture of the poor lady downstairs plucking "tao gay". Things are funny depending on which side of the fence you are standing.

Just like if you don't play RC, you will find anything to do with RC annoying...
          we need to look at both side of the coins. Afterall the two faces, even though different, live on the same coin together.

spot on
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by mave

also got a point la....human nature...am i right?
            save the animals!:

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaahhh!!! Can see my van!!! my van glamour lah... ROFLMAO!!
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Even if they all park in the Multi storey carpark, do you think its still gonna be better? Infact those vans, lorries and trucks are there all along. And I know many residents park their car there so as to avoid paying parking. I think Mr Tan could be one of them and he himself couldn't find a 'free' parking space, taaaa da! he take this pictures and complains!
                To see how your plane crash? Let me fly! ;D If its doesn't crash!.....Its not a plane !
                So precision landing is not always required

Comment

Come on. Let the matter pass. If Mr. Tan is that angry, he would have called the cops long ago.

Now let us not do close flypasses of Mr. Tan's block with EDF jets ok? He did comment that they make the most noise.
                  "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I took this photo from where we normally sit just to give you guys some perspective on how far this guys unit to where we are. Reading from stomp, it seem the target is from noisy RC planes to illegal parking. So keep a look out guys.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis
                      I took this photo from where we normally sit just to give you guys some perspective on how far this guys unit to where we are. Reading from stomp, it seem the target is from noisy RC planes to illegal parking. So keep a look out guys.

It is the block behind the MSP? That is very far away, almost 100meters. He really got bionic ears
                      Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
                      Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
                      Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
                      Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
                      Heli
                      Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
                      Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis

Do you mean look out for that guy? So what are we going to do if we spotted him?

I feel he has every right to make that posting. Just like what we enjoy may not be someone else liking. And maybe just that someone out there that stirred his fustration by flying noisy plane in front of his blk while he is trying to catch some weekend sleep.

So should just cool it before the field is to be taken away again maybe for good.

Comment

Originally posted by temannis
                          It is the block behind the MSP? That is very far away, almost 100meters. He really got bionic ears
                          The poster in STOMP said that the problem is with the vehicles parked at the road where we all sit.. He said that some vehicles parks at the side of the road and making a 2 lane road to a 1 lane road..

In my opinion, the road is very seldom used and when i went there on sat, the side of the road mostly is being parked by lorries and goods vehicles.. I feel that the post in STOMP is really redundant..
                          AR Drone 2.0
                          Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
                          Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                          RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
                            The poster in STOMP said that the problem is with the vehicles parked at the road where we all sit.. He said that some vehicles parks at the side of the road and making a 2 lane road to a 1 lane road..

In my opinion, the road is very seldom used and when i went there on sat, the side of the road mostly is being parked by lorries and goods vehicles.. I feel that the post in STOMP is really redundant..
                            someone should have the photos taken on weekdays for defence
                            indeed, singapore is some and space is very limited.....
                            we are doing singapore a favour to make use of the space...

Comment

Originally posted by zattan22
                              someone should have the photos taken on weekdays for defence
                              indeed, singapore is some and space is very limited.....
                              we are doing singapore a favour to make use of the space...
                              Agree with you bro.. Maybe we could psycho the STOMP poster to fly R/C with us.. Haha.. Then he'll regret Posting about us!
                              AR Drone 2.0
                              Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
                              Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                              RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

hmm .. i guess a part of me is prob "angry" at the unwanted publicity of PFW, especially for nosey authorities .. but then .. juz maybe .. juz maybe .. the original poster had his luck run out when his "real" complaints were twisted by the "editors"?
                                +-----
                                nicktansj said on 09 Nov, 2007
                                Who says its rarely use. If one car is coming from the other side, that car have to cut into the on coming lane. All im asking is for them to use the Multi-storey car park that all but stomp edited the headline into something else. Sad to say. Than all their members started making personal remarks. If you were in my shoes, would you be angry???
                                -----+

Comment

Working...
                                X