Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFW on STOMP!

Woohoo more "publicity" for RC!

Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

WTF? Our model airplanes are LOUD??

Sure or not.....?
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

this is super lame man, i wonder if that guy that post to stomp has a hobby anot, i think his hobby more healthy than ours, he visit Geylang every nite to have fun, that's why sleep in the day. that's why he complain noisy.

Comment

I strongly feel we should keep mum about this matter. Let the rest of public post their views.

Comment

Just don't post DH forum url down there....
          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

alot post negative remarks to his post, haha..............i think he is the annoying one. not others.

Comment

i believe any straight citizen around this hobbyist should understand. its morning and evening, not midnite. seems that geylang post is appropriate, cos he's not a morning person lol...
              Current Blink²:
              Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
              Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History Blink²:
              Belt-CP
              Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
              Nate Waddoups

Comment

yup, saw that post.

However, we have to be mindful about others too. People who may not enjoy our hobby may not have the same kind of tolerence for the RC plane that is zipping around the sky, even if it is absolutely quiet.

So, let's be considerate with our comments and not let it turn out to be another "bashing" session. We are all a happy community enjoying a heathy lifestyle!

Cool?

Comment

just thinking what we can do better.....maybe we need to pay a bit of attention on our jet planes or fly wings.... don fly too early in the morning.....
                  After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

sum peeps fly early to avoid large crowd especially weekends, hmm~ there must b some solution...
                    Current Blink²:
                    Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
                    Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History Blink²:
                    Belt-CP
                    Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
                    Nate Waddoups

Comment

Originally posted by Nazar78
                      sum peeps fly early to avoid large crowd especially weekends, hmm~ there must b some solution...
                      I like flying in the morning too, but can't seems to wake up
                      sucks................

Where is this puggol field huh? i wanna go there also leh :P

Comment

This is a good suggestion and is a very positive attitudes to find ways to live together harmoniously.

Originally posted by Bee_Flower
                        just thinking what we can do better.....maybe we need to pay a bit of attention on our jet planes or fly wings.... don fly too early in the morning.....

Comment

This person who post it on stomp is a lamer.

I can see in the pic tat person is living a few blocks away from the field, and sure the noise from the planes cant be heard.

Maybe tat person got thousand miles ear, can heard from his/her unit.
                          Spektrum DX7
                          sigpic

Comment

To be fair, some planes do wander off to that side of the field.
                            Let's have a positive attitude towards this matter and not use words that may stir bad feelings.

Cool?

Originally posted by LouisLLH
                            This person who post it on stomp is a lamer.

I can see in the pic tat person is living a few blocks away from the field, and sure the noise from the planes cant be heard.

Maybe tat person got thousand miles ear, can heard from his/her unit.

Comment

I am guilty as charged. Will move towards the other side.

Comment

Working...
                              X