Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wah...these few days, weather not bad lah...wind condition also good...

The season for sloping is finally here...
    "To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times." - Mark Twain

Comment

How is the wind condition??? These few days, I cant feel any good breeze from my house so did not make a trip down. I'm on leave and the windgods dont wana let me go fly my glider!!!

Comment

i think they also go on leave, past week has been dead and raining.
        what's next?

Comment

Yesterday 28/12/2008. The wind is blowing from the back (fm the trees to the hut then slope).

Wind very dead there and I watch squrries chewing nuts and I take photo w them ~ sian.

Comment

Yup. I walk up the slope, walk down the slope, see people playing boats in envy...
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
              Yup. I walk up the slope, walk down the slope, see people playing boats in envy...
              Don't have to be. This is the window of opportunity to fix up and prepare your new gliders for the peak of season. If you don't believe, you'll soon find out that you wouldn't want to do so either when the wind starts to blow again. You'll be on the slope whenever you have free time instead of staying at home anyway.

Many poeple are often left with unbuild new gliders after the season, due to this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                Don't have to be. This is the window of opportunity to fix up and prepare your new gliders for the peak of season.
                Many poeple are often left with unbuild new gliders after the season, due to this.
                Yes sir. Just that it is a bit disappointing when I have an ELF in one hand and an Easyglider in another, expecting a bit o' air time, and I see big big boats sailing around.

Well time to continue on the mugi s and the LIMIT.
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Was there with another 2 folks. Not fantastic , but I did managed to fly my Pilatus B-4 for 45+mins before taking a break for my stiff joints.

Comment

Looking at the met report in the afternoon, the wind was blowing in the correct direction. Went up to the slope late, after work.
                    The regulars were already there. I started with my Elf and flew for a few minutes when I had a mid air with Francis' Talon. No major damage, my vertical fin came off, this should be easily fixed.
                    Luckily I had my Bug with me also. The Bug was very light and was blown all over the slope in the light wind. I was still having fun with the Bug after all the guys went home. I flew till about 7.05 when I have difficulty seeing the bug in the sky....it was a good short evening flight.

Comment

Wind is blowing...010/6 direction vrb 330-030 8 gusting 10kts, sun is out!

Comment

Look again: Seletar 010/18kts Wow.
                        PLA 350/17kts. WOW.
                        Time to fly whatever your heart is thinking of.

Comment

Let's hope it maintains thruout the weekend!!!

else i don't get to fly again

Comment

Had another good evening flight after work yesterday. I was the last person in the air and it was getting darker. I saw 1 guy with this glider stuck on the big tree on the left, he and a group of helpers were still trying to get the plane down when I rushed home.
                            Hopefully the bro manage to retrieved his plane....

Looks like there are some wind consistency this few days here after all...

Comment

Wind is 330-020/4 gusting 8. No sun. Very cold air.

Comment

wind just pick up...it is now 8 gusting 12, direction 330-010.

Comment

Working...
                                X