Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to make it as well. Unlikely.
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Met service shows wind at 060/4 kts.
      Looks like moderately good condition!!

Comment

Reached BR at abt 6, another guy was already there and had 45mins flight with his easy glider. Fixed up my plane and get ready to fly. But the wind was not blowing. It started to rain.
        No flight today, but made a new friend.

Comment

Met Kai Hong (hope I spelled his name right) again.
          I had about 45mins of flight this evening and decide to call it quits when the rain storm clouds began to build up and the wind turned choppy.
          I was on my way down the slope at about 7.00pm when I met Kai Hong. Advise him not to fly as the wind was choppy and the visibility was low.

Well, he had his flight yesterday, I had mine today.....

May the wind keep blowing...

MS

Comment

Guys,

Congrats, the thread have just surpassed the 10,000 view mark. This shows the glider community is getting stronger every year. May the coming season brings more impressive and high performance gliders, also more wind and less rain.

cheers
            Kevin

Comment

Its 6pm. Wind seems to be blowing. Light though. Would think it is 6-8 kts..

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                Its 6pm. Wind seems to be blowing. Light though. Would think it is 6-8 kts..
                Nahh... just came back from there. No flights... was there ard 5pm waited to 6plus. Left side wind...
                sigpic
                FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                  Nahh... just came back from there. No flights... was there ard 5pm waited to 6plus. Left side wind...

Hi Bro,
                  It was raining at my workplace, decided not to go when you message me. Anyone else there?

Comment

Was the left side wind reasonably strong?

Comment

Originally posted by msc
                      Hi Bro,
                      It was raining at my workplace, decided not to go when you message me. Anyone else there?
                      I am the only one at the top. However saw FastFred at the Bird shop below the slope.

Originally posted by Vortices
                      Was the left side wind reasonably strong?
                      Very light wind... the fly from left to right cannot fly back to left type.
                      sigpic
                      FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Looks like the South West Monsoon is winning

...Oh well, anyone interested in flatland Hi-start or Winch launch TD flying ?
                        I think we glider types should find somewhere suitable to fly thermal while waiting for the next NE monsoon !
                        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Is it possible with a very light glider / mosquito glider < 1m wingspan to slope a breakwater or beach?

I was thinking of trying it out at Punggol Beach with sea breeze and the 'steps' leading to the beach.

Won't interfere with others as I'm on 2.4 ghz.

Arrgh, too bad I poisoned late but it's a good thing, good for my wallet....
                          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I am trying to be optimistic, but I do feel some wind from the relatively correct direction today. Hope it holds.

Comment

Met station report 030/04 at Paya Lebar at 11.00am. Looking good...

Comment

Arrrgh! Can it not RAIN???

Comment

Working...
                                X