This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9VDXN View Post
    I heard this from facebook and didn't know it was you who kena until i come to DH.

This bugger ought to be put thru KGB's style of torture if our men in blue just ignore such case!

If you need extra news coverage to put up to youtube and make the news international, just let me know. I'll produce a news piece for your distribution requirements.
    All pics are hosted from DH. All videos are hosted from youtube. I couldnt sleep last night, got up 4am to edit the videos and put them up.

Comment

Yeah..Totally understand your position. I have been following the thread since your first post and it's REALLY disappointing that how it has been handled by the authorities.

But kudos to you for keeping your cool and still being rational while going through proper due course. I am sure a lot of the DHs people are supporting you, just that I am more vocal.

It REALLY pissed me off that this loser is a bankrupted, guess he doesn't has much more to lose other than adding more Sh!T to his reputation.

Good luck bro as it's not going to be pretty now that it's going public.

Not sure if you could do this? Maybe you should go and make a police report at your police post (for recording purposes), formally telling the police that taking note of the current situation, should any mishaps happened (touch woods) to your property or family members, you got a case to back you up.

Hope you get your justice done..!!

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
      The problem is I dont wana appear on tv. Frontline is a visual media, they wuld definately want me to appear on tv even if censored my face. But I dont want, tis whole thing is between me and Chong.

Notice I never give his full address??? Because I believe his family is innocent, I'm after Mr Chong only.

Same thing, I dont want the rest of my family involve. If he dare touch my family, I will definately go knocking on his door.
      Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
      JR Vibe 50: 01
      Trex600N Pro: 01
      Kasama Srimok 90: 01
      TT Raptor 50: 10
      TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
      MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Vandalism

I am with you Adrian. Fight for your rights. After reading and seeing your videos, I installed 8 cams in my car hooked up to 2 DVRs. Each DVR covers 4 cams in each direction so there is built in redundancy. A separate deep cycle battery keeps them going 24hrs. I was a victim of a vandal 2 years ago. No known or obvious incident. The culprit probably did it out of spite, jealousy or frustration.

Start a petition. I will sign it for your and I am sure many bros here will do the same.

Reggie.

Comment

TS can and should go ahead to file a magistrate complain..

Comment

justice

Adrian, u got my support even though i dont own a car

time to hit the drum outside Justice Bao's Door.

Comment

The IO never do his job issit?

Post his picture here? It is ok to publicly post pictures of criminals. Strait times does that all the time.
              Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
              Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
              Esky Dauphin
              Walkera Lama 2
              Walkera 5G6
              Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
              Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
              Brushless Micro-T

Comment

Hi Adrian:

Saw this in STOMP. Maybe you would like to try this channel to get your dues.

JusticeLove said in STOMP:

"For this sort of case, the owner need to go down to the Sub Court to register a Magistrate Complaint. If he haven't done so, then Police will not be able to complete the investigation. Moreover, punishment will be meted out by the Magistrate and not decided by the Police."
                Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

Adrianli, luckily you invested in all those in-car video cameras, else your case might not even be considered by insurance or police, if there was no video footage.

You might want to find out if the police actually considered the case as vandalism or not, cos vandalism definitely calls for heavier punishment than just a verbal warning.

Maybe the police nowadays too busy pursuing people who take flood photos, and chasing away harmless, law-abiding RC fliers...
                  ------------------------------
                  Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                  NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz View Post
                    TS can and should go ahead to file a magistrate complain..

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/criminal...x?pageid=10028
                    Follow this detailed chronology of events : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...&postcount=300

Magistrate report was made on 1st Feb 2010. But SPF IO sit on the case, never call suspect for interview, then he came for the third time 18th Feb 2010.

After that, some more delay from SPF, then I shoot letter to MP.

SPF told me to ask AGC whether they will be prosecuting Chong. AGC told me no, warning only. I shoot letter to PM, PM office reply to refer to AGC decision.

I have done everything SPF told me to do, including sending my car camera to their forensic lab to ensure video captured was truth. I gave SPF full 101% co-operation, in the end they decide to go with AGC recommendation of a warning only.

Just finished RazorTV interview, they film my car in the exact same lot it was vandalised the second time. Look out for the video from RazorTv. No reports in today's newspaper. I bought every copy. Karang Guni tis month sure earn a lot from my used newspaper.

Comment

Wah!! These mega sucks!!

Magistrate complain already filed, and court already instructed the SPF to move forward and yet. This guy can still do one more damage.. Right under the SPF nose!! and after the court order!.. I think the IO is under lot's of pressure liao..

But have you tried finding out the reason for the decision? which is to just let the culprit off with just a stern warning?? I think this is important as if the reason is reasonable, then all may be zooming in on the wrong target, but if it's unreasonable, then I guess the news will be more then glad to hear about it, and with greater public support, you will have reason to raise another magistrate complain base on your findings..

I think you should have the right to press for an answer, as it's your car, and your frustration. Hence, people cannot just come in and say and do what they like and then hope that things will mend itself or forgotten over time..

Focusing on the point where the act was repeated even after the court giving order to the SPF to move forward is enough to put many people in deep pile of dung!!

Comment

I tried to find the reason why AGC refuse to prosecute but they refuse to answer me. See attached replies from AGC, I even attached various previous convicted cases.

I have nothing more to do already with the authorities. I have exhausted my means as a normal man-in-the-streets. My objective to bring in the media now is to :

1) Shame Mr Chong Say Ting

2) Show the inefficiency and injustice from SPF and AGC

3) Warn fellow motorist not to give too much details in a traffic accident. Just number plate and contact number will do.

Comment

Shin Min Daily News carry the report today.

Comment

OMG..!! This is freaking shameful..!! Double standards..!!

Adrian, you should post tis in STOMP to let the public be the judge? Based on what facts that this A$$ should NOT be charged to court?
                            Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

If tis comment holds any truth then it's really sad.

Originally posted by Stomp

jose_mourinho said - on 7 Aug, 2010

JUSTICE and EQUALITY !! Hooray !!!!

I just Googled and found out that Mickey fay spray painted some cars and 1 of the cars belongs to Judicial Commissioner Mr Amarjeet Singh....

?

Comment

Dear Admin or Moderator,

Please kindly lock this thread. I had just met up with Mr Chong and settled our differences. Please kindly do not replicate this thread.

Thank you to all supporters, my family and property are more valuable to me.

Thks,

Adrian

Comment

Working...
                                X