X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full video and story of my car being vandalised

Here is my sad and painful story:

I met with an accident with Mr Chong Say Ting, driver of SFC9973X in July 2009. He tried to drive away after hitting my car. I chased him and we exchanged details. He lied in his insurance reporting report, thus he was made 100% liability of this accident.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

On 16th Jan 2010, my car was badly vandalized with all four tires punctured.

On 30th Jan 2010, my car was again scratched with all four tires punctured. But this time, I caught him (Mr Chong Say Ting) on my car camera doing the act.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

On 18th Feb 2010, my car was again scratched with all four tires punctured. It was Mr Chong Say Ting caught on my car camera doing the act again.

All three cases, police report was made. And finally, police decided not to prosecute Mr Chong Say Ting but to give him a “stern warning” only. The swiss vandal went to jail and caning but Mr Chong just got a warning only??? Mr Chong did more damages to my car than the swiss vandal.

I engaged a lawyer to sue Mr Chong, only to find out that he is an undischarged bankrupt, owing OCBC Securities S$5.7 million. Therefore it is unlikely I will be compensated for my damages.

I am at a lost what I can do to get back justice and compensation. Please kindly spread this article as far wide as possible and to avoid the driver Mr Chong Say Ting and his car SFC9973X. Do be careful when exchanging your personal details in an accident as the offending party may seek revenge.

Wait, something doesnt sound right.

If he is undischarged bankrupt, can he own a car ?
    I believe that is not allowed.

Sounds like this guy is really messed up.

I also cannot imagine why the police can agree with just a stern warning ? It sound ridiculous that someone can destory your property and just get off with a warning.

I can now understand why loansharks dare do the things they do.

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
    Here is my sad and painful story:

I met with an accident with Mr Chong Say Ting, driver of SFC9973X in July 2009. He tried to drive away after hitting my car. I chased him and we exchanged details. He lied in his insurance reporting report, thus he was made 100% liability of this accident.

On 16th Jan 2010, my car was badly vandalized with all four tires punctured.

On 30th Jan 2010, my car was again scratched with all four tires punctured. But this time, I caught him (Mr Chong Say Ting) on my car camera doing the act.

On 18th Feb 2010, my car was again scratched with all four tires punctured. It was Mr Chong Say Ting caught on my car camera doing the act again.

All three cases, police report was made. And finally, police decided not to prosecute Mr Chong Say Ting but to give him a “stern warning” only. The swiss vandal went to jail and caning but Mr Chong just got a warning only??? Mr Chong did more damages to my car than the swiss vandal.

I engaged a lawyer to sue Mr Chong, only to find out that he is an undischarged bankrupt, owing OCBC Securities S$5.7 million. Therefore it is unlikely I will be compensated for my damages.

I am at a lost what I can do to get back justice and compensation. Please kindly spread this article as far wide as possible and to avoid the driver Mr Chong Say Ting and his car SFC9973X. Do be careful when exchanging your personal details in an accident as the offending party may seek revenge.

Comment

OMG!! This guy is really out of order. You are right about the police just giving stern warning. Did you ask the police officer why? He should be charged to court and be given him some severe punishment. You already got all the video footage and why no action from the police?

He is a DISGRACE to Singapore. If the police do not act further, I suggest you going to the frontline, or news center like Wan Pao to complain and make this a big public issue and I think after this the police will probably be under pressure to take legal action.

Comment

Or anyone got stomp account that can upload this story? Hey, I really feel sorry for you.

Comment

WHAT!!!!! you have to be Kidding!!
          Singapore Police get real!! you have a criminal caught in the act and you just issue a warning!!
          I have lost all faith in the Singapore system if that is the case.
          If there is no security and protection for personal property and people are able to retaliate in this fashion what is to stop the owner of the car doing the same? and where do we end then?

Very Sad dad for Justice in Singapore, very Sad!

Comment

where is the justice?
            I love PAP

Comment

Why only stern warning from the police? This is obvious vandalism. Just because it is private property OR..?? Wonder if he did it on a MPs' or VIP's car?

This guy really ought to be !! Bro, IMHO you should go for your rights..I will pursue all the way if I were you.
              Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
              JR Vibe 50: 01
              Trex600N Pro: 01
              Kasama Srimok 90: 01
              TT Raptor 50: 10
              TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
              MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

I really feel sorry for you..

I agreed you have to bring this to the press.. pressure from them will force the authorities to take more stern action than just warning..
                Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
                Avant Aurora (E1)
                Avant Aurora (E2)
                Mcp X
                GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
                JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
                will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

Bring this up with your MP if all else fails. He or she should be able to do something quick as the GE is about round the corner. This menace has to be stop. Really senseless just becoz this guy thought that since he is a bankkrupt, the law can't do anything to him... Really have to cane him servely like what they did to Michael Faye the american teenager...

Comment

Sorry about your car Adrian. I really hope you will be compensated.

It is a joke that this fella gets off with a warning. How is this a deterrence? The whole of Sg can then scratch anyone's car with impunity from now. It is not even a slap on the wrist.

Wish you the best in getting the compensation and with driving on our roads in the future....

Comment

YES..!! Go and get him..!! This bastard ought to be taught a lesson. It is 3 times his car got hit..!! The more I see the video footage the more ..WHERE IS JUSTICE?

Go to the press or as one of the bros here mentioned : 前线追踪Frontline
                      Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
                      JR Vibe 50: 01
                      Trex600N Pro: 01
                      Kasama Srimok 90: 01
                      TT Raptor 50: 10
                      TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
                      MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

I have emailed this letter to all major english, chinese, malay and Malaysia media. It was also copied to MHA, AGC and SPF.

Before the police issue the warning, I have already appealed this with the PM. Yes, the PM Mr Lee Hsien Long. I think his positon surpresses all other MP. His office advise me that their decision lies with the AGC. So AGC advise SPF that a warning is sufficient.

I am definately not happy with that outcome but to suck it up. The authorities have pushed me ard this far. It is time for my counter-attack in the form of waves. I will flood the local media, malaysia media and then foreign correspondent attending the YOG. Then leaflets to Mr Chong's addresses. Yes, he has two HDB addresses and the car, all not under his name except for one HDB address. My lawyer has dug up lots of info on him.

RazorTv has requested an interview and I am arranging it to happen tmr.

Comment

Forgot to mention, this article is up in stomp already. They work real fast.

Comment

Best of luck to you on your quest for justice.

its amazing how one can vandalise so many times and get away with just a warning.

Comment

what local system are we having?

Bro, I really feel sorry for what you encounter. Cannot imagine how I would react. Maybe you can ask our Singapore Police Officer, "If I scratch your Police Car, would I get a warning as well?"

Comment

Working...
                              X