Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5" gps all in one

Got his gps two weeks ago from my friend to test it out think he program it. it's running garmin, papago, mapking, igo, route 66, tibo, amigo in one machine. embaded with windows like os can watch mp4, youtube, play games ectect... just like a simple computer Lcd 5" enjoying it. who ever wantsd to see or try can ask from me when you see me in the flying feild.

Comment

Originally posted by koon View Post
      Amazon sell the 205w ard USD 135 . even add in the shipping is still much cheaper than any local shop. Any pro and con for getting this?would I still be able to load the Sin & Mal map for free from any where? hope any one can advise. thks.

Why not wait for the upcoming Comex??? Should be cheaper there.

Comment

comex

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        Why not wait for the upcoming Comex??? Should be cheaper there.
        any info when?

Comment

Originally posted by AVAGLO View Post
          any info when?
          10 - 13th Sep 2009, Suntec.

Comment

10 - 13th Sep 2009, Suntec.
            thanks . time to get my it supply

Comment

snap shoot

some pics of the all in 1 gps

Comment

eahh...... why picture dont come out. Never mind go to my galerry to view
                http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...php?photo=6904

Comment

GPS VDO Dayton

I am using VDO dayton MS 2000. Bought it 3 years ago for S$ 1150/-. Today wanted to update my software but cannot find...... Better contact siemens tomorrow. This is actually used in BMW and other european cars.....Dun know whether can use other map on this? Anybody using this?

Comment

yes comex is the time to buy.

From the trend of previous shows, confirm got some models selling below retailer cost.

sigpic

Comment

IMO, maps are the real expensive part of the GPS, should consider buying one that is bundled with many maps. Otherwise, check for free maps in the internet.

Example pricing for Garmin europe map is $250, Holux is $100.

Tried Nuvi 1300 and Holux 62. In the US, the garmin can give instructions after the junction! Fortunately, Garmin had a firmware update and it rectify the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by X34 View Post
                        IMO, maps are the real expensive part of the GPS, should consider buying one that is bundled with many maps. Otherwise, check for free maps in the internet.

Example pricing for Garmin europe map is $250, Holux is $100.

Tried Nuvi 1300 and Holux 62. In the US, the garmin can give instructions after the junction! Fortunately, Garmin had a firmware update and it rectify the problem.
                        Eastgear staff told me Garmin is branded for international and Holux is good for local. does that means Holux don't have good international maps? anyone care to elaborate this? thks!

Holux set can use handphone battey(BC5 from Nokia),sound like a plus point.

Comment

You go other europe or US tell people garmin...they will know it is a gps brand...

You tell those people holux, they will ask you if you mean a toyota hilux.

International maps for holux just came out not too long ago. Price wise is a lot cheaper than garmin original maps. Map detail wise never see or sell before, so cannot comment.

Holux 62 battery life is very short.

sigpic

Comment

Koon,

My fren just send me another model of GPS that can do lots of other map. Faster and newest Sat SiRF IV.

Have a look : http://www.phing.com/listing/40987-G...EB4300S-fr-199

Comment

Koon,

My fren just send me another model of GPS that can do lots of other map. Faster and newest Sat SiRF IV.

Have a look : http://www.phing.com/listing/40987-G...EB4300S-fr-199
                              Just when I made my choice on Garmin 255w you give me another option....I think I better borrow your set to go Cameron highland next week, come back then decise what to buy

Comment

Originally posted by koon View Post
                                Just when I made my choice on Garmin 255w you give me another option....I think I better borrow your set to go Cameron highland next week, come back then decise what to buy
                                Tmr nite FF, u can collect from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X