Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee ok sorry I don't know the specs so not sure if it fits threat starter's range. Oh and how about the Colt? Can consider also?

Quite a good site :

FASTEST GROWING CAR SITE FOR NEW AND USED CARS

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
      Hee ok sorry I don't know the specs so not sure if it fits threat starter's range. Oh and how about the Colt? Can consider also?

Quite a good site :

http://www.oneshift.com
      haha, i also dunno the specs as well. I only saw it on the roads .
      The colt comes with turbo somemore!

Comment

You want budget or turbo or compact or hatch or sedan...

Really, if you just want a cheap car, just think of monthly payment and FC would be important. Picanto sure cheap.. but think of the boot size, I definitely don't recommend you that.. big regret for a boot. The Getz ( my prev car ) boot isnt that impressive either.. but at least slightly bigger than picanto. Then again for a bigger size boot like the Airwave, the price is so high, I would recommend the Avante ( my current car ). The boot confirm you can go kill a man and hide him in the boot - even if he is stiffen and dried.. boot damn big for a sedan of its pricing

If you also want to have a practical car to carry your heli or plane nicely without folding seats, dismantling wings etc.. then only the sedan works for you.

Since you considering second hand I suppose budget is your main concern.. so Mazda 3 is also quite pricy. Japanese or korean doesn't matter, because 10 years nia, everything will cease, european or Checs also same..
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
          hello

i am intending to get a car this year but i really not sure about what to get.

requirements is just to get from pt A to pt B and can fit all my helis!!! LOL

i am really leaning towards hatchbacks and was looking at

Honda Fit/Jazz
          Kia Picanto
          Mazda 2
          Mazda 3 GT
          Hyundai Getz

Anyone driving these cars? any feedback? can fit helis!???

so far have been surfing around SGcarmart looking at the 2nd hand cars.

with the current low COE and sale situation, would it be wiser to get a 2nd hand or a new car?? parellel import or buy from dealer?? its so confusing!!!

also any online resource for singapore car driving and buying??

thx for any help.
          cheers!
          Yo..you gonna buy car this period? Mmm.. my feel is not a good time to go in yet as COE is low + car package price now is still sticking at high tag. The price has not fallen much ever since i change car last july when COE@$15K. Only so-called attractive thingy now is the introduction to FREE COE but actually they still tagged the car price almost the same COE@$12-15k range.

I just happened to go KM with my friend to test drive 1.5L -the Honda Jazz and Mit Colt Turbo last wk. Conclusion, If going for comfort and nice worth interior- 2009 Jazz 1.5L is a GO! Performance - Mit Colt "Woo! 154bhp turbo engine.. but shown poor interior and no comfort at all.. NOISE is the issue! hehe.. both car FC delivered 12-14km/L range.
          Trex600 Nitro
          OS50 Hyper
          B6T 2In1 Regulator
          Zimmerman
          Rev Max
          DX7-AR7000
          GY401+9254
          S9351

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
            You want budget or turbo or compact or hatch or sedan...

Really, if you just want a cheap car, just think of monthly payment and FC would be important. Picanto sure cheap.. but think of the boot size, I definitely don't recommend you that.. big regret for a boot. The Getz ( my prev car ) boot isnt that impressive either.. but at least slightly bigger than picanto. Then again for a bigger size boot like the Airwave, the price is so high, I would recommend the Avante ( my current car ). The boot confirm you can go kill a man and hide him in the boot - even if he is stiffen and dried.. boot damn big for a sedan of its pricing

If you also want to have a practical car to carry your heli or plane nicely without folding seats, dismantling wings etc.. then only the sedan works for you.

Since you considering second hand I suppose budget is your main concern.. so Mazda 3 is also quite pricy. Japanese or korean doesn't matter, because 10 years nia, everything will cease, european or Checs also same..
            hohoho

after surfing around, i think i am going to get avante sia.. komoco has good offer now. but like wilson said, my work mates told me to hold abit longer. price will drop even more soon.

so yeah. maybe in 2 months.

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

How nice then if you can take the Colt engine and stick it into the Jazz haha!

A reminder to anyone considering buying a car now - make sure you can secure that bank loan first as the banks have gone shitty cat and are not lending as they used to. They now look into everything before making that loan e.g. your ability to pay, years of service, credit history with your credit cards etc... i know they do all this before as well but now they are easily spooked if anything is not black or white. Also the amount they will loan is to be determined by them, no longer up to 90% and so on...

So if you come across a car that you like whether new or pre owned, get the sale person to get your loan approved first before you put any booking fee down or you might have to forgo that.

Someone I knew wanted a loan for $50K for a new $120K car he was going to buy. After more than 10 days he still did not get his approval with the bank still checking this and that. He canceled his purchase in disgust.

Comment

Man your friend must have a really terrible credit history!

Originally posted by BullTerrier View Post
                Someone I knew wanted a loan for $50K for a new $120K car he was going to buy. After more than 10 days he still did not get his approval with the bank still checking this and that. He canceled his purchase in disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                  hohoho

after surfing around, i think i am going to get avante sia.. komoco has good offer now. but like wilson said, my work mates told me to hold abit longer. price will drop even more soon.

so yeah. maybe in 2 months.

Mine is Avante...

Just to let you know, whichever car your are getting... in terms of money, you are actually paying for a slightly higher car price as a package.

Here is why :

I got my Avante at $48,000, COE $14,000 ( figures round off by few hundred $$ to simplify things ). So car price is $34,000

But now COE is at $1,000 ( cat A ) and $3,000 ( cat E ).

So by right your new Avante ( if you secure today ) your total price should be $34,000+$1,000 = $35,000.

But I believe you don't get this price.. it will be higher.

As COE drop drastically from $14,000 to $1,000, you don't pay $13,000 lesser ... the car price was marked up by dealers.
                  I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
                    Man your friend must have a really terrible credit history!
                    No leh, i think his credit rating is OK. He actually has 70K cash for the car and just want to loan 50K to make the 120K payment.

That the certain Damn Bloody Stupid Bank super kiasu and after more than 10 days still no yes or no answer to his loan application so he walked away.

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure how they do such things. That's only like a 40% loan right? As if like that cannot approve within 2 days hor! :P

Originally posted by BullTerrier View Post
                      No leh, i think his credit rating is OK. He actually has 70K cash for the car and just want to loan 50K to make the 120K payment.

That the certain Damn Bloody Stupid Bank super kiasu and after more than 10 days still no yes or no answer to his loan application so he walked away.

Comment

loan

heard that banks start to filter more hardly for loan application and likely in the future buy car need to make d/p as much as up to 10-20% , means loan only 80-90%.

just heard from a car dealer.
                        Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

consider my 2-nd car for sale leh $29k

Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 A sedan
                          Black colour
                          Nice number plate
                          first registration date :29 May 06
                          16'inch Sports rim
                          OMV :$11,076
                          1 owner

Loan and insurance i can help to do

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
                            heard that banks start to filter more hardly for loan application and likely in the future buy car need to make d/p as much as up to 10-20% , means loan only 80-90%.

just heard from a car dealer.
                            Aiya, the dealer can simply increase the selling price for you and allow you to loan higher. but your credit history must be clean lah.

Way back when d/p was 30% compulsory and only 70% loan for 7yrs, car dealers have been doing that liao.

There are ways to go ard it one.

Comment

Originally posted by dexteh View Post
                              Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 A sedan
                              Black colour
                              Nice number plate
                              first registration date :29 May 06
                              16'inch Sports rim
                              OMV :$11,076
                              1 owner

Loan and insurance i can help to do
                              Wat's the FC like?

Comment

1 litre 10km due to my 16inch rim if want better milege change to 15inch able to get 12km

Comment

Working...
                                X