Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abner View Post
    I didn't. Just gather them.
    haha, guess u will soon be asked y u saw n take pics of it but nva dispose it off.

Comment

WOW lao! that is even worst, i tot that guy gather and throw near the sitting area

Comment

bad attitude

wats in that guy's mind when he did this?

Comment

Originally posted by skyfool View Post

wats in that guy's mind when he did this?
          Simply Bo Chap

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
            haha, guess u will soon be asked y u saw n take pics of it but nva dispose it off.
            You know what? Cause I already have "crash" items inside my car... n I dont think i wanna scratch my car sit because of some inconsiderate people act... but I did intent to get a trash bag there tomorrow to clear it if those thing still there tomorrow...
            sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

tomorrow the crash items will be gone.. so do the flying field

Comment

You know what? Cause I already have "crash" items inside my car... n I dont think i wanna scratch my car sit because of some inconsiderate people act... but I did intent to get a trash bag there tomorrow to clear it if those thing still there tomorrow...
                Think it will be cleared by the cleaners tmr. Nevertheless, u can walk the ground again tmr to be sure...

Comment

Originally posted by khpan2003 View Post

Hmm... sound like those "things" belong to you....
                  sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Its okay bro. Thanks for pointing this out.

I think i suspect someone here but i cant really confirm.
                    This is a dumb act by a black sheep. Haiz.
                    Kedi AH !

Comment

Circulate those pics at LHS with a strong caption to clean up, whoever it is, they should get the msg.

Comment

um.........

Look like it belong to some regular flyer who flies in the morning at woodland during weekdays, if I am correct! i have to pass by the FF before going to work everyday .... Aiyoh! really speechless about this act..

Comment

Originally posted by khpan2003 View Post

dun say like that la. its my home.
                          Kedi AH !

Comment

So many flyers.. yet no one knows who done it.. When all things good.. All will pop up with hand high in the air!!.. Something like this happen.. All go.. WTF/WTH/WTS!! but.....

K Sara Sara..

Comment

Education from the start

Hi Everyone, and especially the Woodlands Flyers here,

I live in the old Nee Soon area. May I know where this Woodlands FF is located?

Don't worry, I'm one of the responsible ones. I shake my head when I see this kind of selfish behaviour too. So rest assured I won't add to the mess. Right now I'm sort of a 'regular' at the Jurong West field, only because a good old friend brings me there. The good guys at JW have updated me well You know who you are :>

BTW, I think Ammo has a good idea, in that hobby shops and flying instructors should serve as avenues by which good flying field manners are inculcated in new and existing flyers. This a bit like the 'Green Movement' now. We are striving to keep our flying fields open

Ultimately it will still be good to know where fields closer to home are. So hopefully someone can indicate where the Woodland field is?

Thanks.
                              Pete
                              ... It's in the Details... :>

Comment

Originally posted by Crafter View Post
                                Hi Everyone, and especially the Woodlands Flyers here,

I live in the old Nee Soon area. May I know where this Woodlands FF is located?

Don't worry, I'm one of the responsible ones. I shake my head when I see this kind of selfish behaviour too. So rest assured I won't add to the mess. Right now I'm sort of a 'regular' at the Jurong West field, only because a good old friend brings me there. The good guys at JW have updated me well You know who you are :>

BTW, I think Ammo has a good idea, in that hobby shops and flying instructors should serve as avenues by which good flying field manners are inculcated in new and existing flyers. This a bit like the 'Green Movement' now. We are striving to keep our flying fields open

Ultimately it will still be good to know where fields closer to home are. So hopefully someone can indicate where the Woodland field is?

Thanks.
                                Pete
                                its at woodlands dr 17. btw it still gets me angry when i keep looking at this thread...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X