Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look Here!!!!

What is happening to the RC community... This is what i see when I am in woodland flying ground this evening...

sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

WTH!!! So hard for them to throw it in the bin meh?? DAMN unconsiderate!
    Spektrum DX7
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abner View Post
      What is happening to the RC community... This is what i see when I am in woodland flying ground this evening...
      Guys, wat happened? How come they r left uncleared? Better do something b4 gahmen take action

Comment

hmmm

i was expecting this to happen. cant be one of our regular guys cause we dont fly weekdays and have funds to ensure that a black liner will always be available when we fly on weekends. mr murdanny can help to find out who is the culprit and tick him off. i still considered woodland ff my home base and this is seriously affecting us. to the owner of the plane, i knoe u wont own up but pls stop yr inconsiderate and disgusting attitude. only an idiot would have done such a thing.

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
        sigpic

Comment

WTF?! WHO DID THIS?! I been cleaning that field for the sake of getting to
          Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
            WTF?! WHO DID THIS?! I been cleaning that field for the sake of getting to
            I been cleaning the field for the sake of safekeeping the place for flying!
            Kedi AH !

Comment

hmmm

see? anyone of us regulars who saw this will be extremely furious on seeing this kinda attitude. cause we took great care to maintain the safety and cleanliness of the field. it really piss me off just by looking at the picture...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                see? anyone of us regulars who saw this will be extremely furious on seeing this kinda attitude. cause we took great care to maintain the safety and cleanliness of the field. it really piss me off just by looking at the picture...
                Sigh... why people can behave in this way... I can never understand. Sorry to make u guys "boiling".

To those guys that the planes in the picture belong to... you will "continue crashing till u know how to behave..."

Comment

WOW LAO eh! at least put them at the corner near the lamp post leh! why anyhow throw in the middle of the road

Comment

Sigh... why people can behave in this way... I can never understand. Sorry to make u guys "boiling".

To those guys that the planes in the picture belong to... you will "continue crashing till u know how to behave..."
                    its not how many crashes he makes that matters, the point is if u wanna crash yr plane for thousands of times, for gods sake pls do the proper clean up. if u drop a glass of water in yr home, will u just leave the broken glasses
                    and ignore it? if u dp clean up at home, then clean the place up. if not y not just dump all the pieces in yr home. if u cant do that, then find a new home and stop flying at woodlands.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hoppie View Post
                      WOW LAO eh! at least put them at the corner near the lamp post leh! why anyhow throw in the middle of the road
                      Bro, FYI those "things" was all over the place... I gather them to take this pic...

Comment

The problem is when the residents or the cleaners complain, they will not be able to fly n crash anymore.

It may also indirectly affects other flying sites

Comment

Bro, FYI those "things" was all over the place... I gather them to take this pic...
                          did u dispose of it?
                          Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                            i was expecting this to happen. cant be one of our regular guys cause we dont fly weekdays and have funds to ensure that a black liner will always be available when we fly on weekends. mr murdanny can help to find out who is the culprit and tick him off. i still considered woodland ff my home base and this is seriously affecting us. to the owner of the plane, i knoe u wont own up but pls stop yr inconsiderate and disgusting attitude. only an idiot would have done such a thing.
                            How many of the guys in Woodlands own these kind of planes? I'm not pointly directly at Woodlands guys but we may start from there

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                              did u dispose of it?
                              I didn't. Just gather them.

Comment

Working...
                              X